This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All Final Fantasy fans need to support Final Fantasy X

#41theofficefan99Posted 3/24/2013 8:45:11 AM
I'm going to buy X/X-2 HD not because I'm supporting remakes, but because I haven't played either game in years and the games contain new content for NA players.

I couldn't care less if other games don't get HD remasters. I'd much rather have SE focus on making new games.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#42skeithxthPosted 3/24/2013 8:49:03 AM
vind3d posted...
If FFX HD does not sell well I imagine you can kiss the FF7 HD remake goodbye

That's right. Buy what you don't want to buy so you have the possible off-chance to buy something you do want to buy in the future that isn't at all, and never was guaranteed or even announced.

Makes sense to me.
---
Yo Sephiroth, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish but Kefka Palazzo is the best Final Fantasy villain of all time.
#43AnonUnknownPosted 3/24/2013 8:58:24 AM
sinncross posted...
Thamauturge posted...
Would much rather have the infinitely superior FFXII IZJS. Will probably get FFX for the Vita anyways though if it can skip cutscenes. Plus I wont be forced to own FFX-2.

How is the FF12 international version better over FF12?

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XII#Final_Fantasy_XII_International_Zodiac_Job_System
#44motosyko21Posted 3/24/2013 8:59:47 AM
It was supported just fine a decade ago. Square needs to channel their limitless budget into making fun NEW games. Not in endless amount of spinoffs and remakes.
#45FantasticCat42Posted 3/24/2013 9:02:00 AM
Bleh... FFX and FFVIII are the only ones in the series that I never managed to finish. I've tried several times to get back into both of them, but I just end up losing interest midway.

This is gonna be a pass for me, sorry :P
---
.... I play my mini mini Moog.
#46slymshadyPosted 3/24/2013 9:03:52 AM
Even with a HD makeover these games are still not worth your time
#47ManuKesnaPosted 3/24/2013 9:04:24 AM
day one for me
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#48Gary StantonPosted 3/24/2013 9:06:10 AM
If FFX HD does not sell well I imagine you can kiss the FF7 HD remake goodbye. Same goes for FF 9 and 8 and any other you hope to see remade in HD.

You cannot focus on the future by looking back on yesterday.
Give me Final Fantasy XV (and 16 and 17) any day.
---
"War as a video game; what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?" - Solid Snake
#49Benny-26Posted 3/24/2013 9:06:46 AM
ToastyAnakin posted...
I want to see FFXII international in HD in english text.

It fixed so many issues with that game.

Agreed. Although i do personally prefer the original "make your own jobs" than the fixed jobs of the international version. All the other fixes that were made were damn worth it though.

I'm actually playing it right now in HD with English text using PCSX2, but yeah a proper version of it would be one of the best things ever.

OT: I'll probably buy the FFX HD version, but not day 1. I just didn't like the battle system of that game. I did complete the original though.
#50hotgamerPosted 3/24/2013 9:15:41 AM
You can forget about FF8 or FF9 even if this sells well. Those are never gonna happen.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.