This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All Final Fantasy fans need to support Final Fantasy X

#71SSj7CloudSPosted 3/24/2013 9:43:27 AM
Jon_God posted...
Not even if it were free on PS+.

If the chose they give us is "Here, if you buy this game you don't want, you might, but probably wont see a remake of a game you do like."

No thank you SE.

This. I showed my support a decade ago buying it then, I have no reason to do so now.
---
Playing: Shining Force EXA, The Last Story, Metal Gear Rising
PSN: jext77
#72MvffinPosted 3/24/2013 9:56:12 AM
I'll definitely get X2. Loved that game.
#73Drews1315Posted 3/24/2013 9:58:27 AM
I'm all for HD Lulu.

That being said, I've lost my faith in Square-Enix (which used to be hands down my favorite companies) and I'm not sure when, if ever, i'm going to throw more money their way.
#74retep_onePosted 3/24/2013 10:00:17 AM
gonna get this for sure
---
PSN: Spectre0415
spectre status recognized......
#75theatrical_catPosted 3/24/2013 10:01:31 AM
Drews1315 posted...
I'm all for HD boobs.

Fixed.
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#76El_ZaggyPosted 3/24/2013 10:01:53 AM
why final fantasy fans clinging to the past instead of hoping for the future ?
#77Seifer_usPosted 3/24/2013 10:02:48 AM
I was honestly considering it until they included X-2. Blech. I don't want to show any support to that particular title. I have X International already anyway, so no skin off my knees.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#78RiefRyuudaPosted 3/24/2013 10:07:18 AM
I was a Fan of Final Fantasy.
Yeah, WAS, i didn't like VII very much, VIII was okay and IX is my favourite, everything from I to VI was awesome.
X killed it, i played it but never finished it (played over half of the game, so yeah, i can have an opinion).
I never sell games, except for Final Fantasy X, but i just can't get rid of it, nobody wants to buy it. Not even for cheap.

So, technically i am a Final Fantasy Fan, so tell me, why should i support Squareenix with killing one franchise that was one of the best?
#79JonSanPosted 3/24/2013 10:07:33 AM
Anyone who thinks that a FFVII HD remake is going to happen is truly desperate. Understand that upgrading FFX, X-2, and XII to HD is a much easier task than upgrading FFVII. A remake of FFVII would require hiring actors for original voice recordings, where these things already exist for the other titles. Also, the graphics for X, X-2, and XII are easily upgraded to HD, whereas FFVII would require entirely new renderings of all characters and maps. This is a HUGE investment on Square's part, and I can promise the returns will not justify the project.

I will purchase FFX HD for one simple reason: I want to replay the game, and I don't own a PS2 or backwards compatible PS3.
#80SkyD1ddYPosted 3/24/2013 10:09:58 AM
Could care less about FF7 remake, The only thing I want is chrono trigger and FF6 with HD sprites like they did with FF4
---
"It's always a gimmick until sony uses it" squatch22