This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You always know when they're about to give a game away for free on +

#1SophisticationPosted 3/23/2013 9:14:17 PM
Why? Because the week before the announce their next months line up they discount it... I am almost 100% positive that, through my youtube and wikipedia research, Mass Effect 3 will be given away for free next month on PS+ in the US. I might even go so far as to say that part 1 and 2 will also be given away free and the last week we'll have the usual vita game.

Anyways, on a side note, for anyone who likes a challenge, is an old school gamer at heart and wants to get their rectum handed to them a few times -- BUY LABYRINTH LEGEND. It's crazy good... It's hard as hell, but it's really, really good. I don't believe too many people even know it's out on PSN to be honest.

Anyways, let's see if my prediction holds true, but while we're here -- What are some really good games that you've played that you don't feel got much attention or that nobody even knows about on the PSN?

PID
Bit Trip's Runner 2

Are two other games I'd like to tout as being fantastic games that are well, well, well worth the price of admission.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#2RBGamer_Posted 3/23/2013 9:17:34 PM
Hmm, I actually am quite fond of pid myself. Also, all Worms games and Peggle.
#3JanayBerryPosted 3/23/2013 9:34:38 PM
For some reason, I'd rather pay the $20 for Mass Effect 3. I bought 2 from the store a long while back, then I downloaded part 1 when it was available. I'm currently on my third playthrough with Part 1, so I deleted my Part 2 data so I can import with more bonuses.

I'll go to part 2 after my 4th ME1 playthrough (on Insanity difficulty when I am done with Hardcore), so I may just download part 3 now and "save" it for after part 2.
---
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 3/23/13): DC Universe Online, Black Ops 2, Hard Corps: Uprising, Mass Effect, Double Dragon Neon, Saint's Row: The Third.
#4Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 9:38:49 PM
RBGamer_ posted...
Hmm, I actually am quite fond of pid myself. Also, all Worms games and Peggle.

I got hooked on Peggle for sometime... Pid was a game that I bought, like most games, just because it was there -- I had no expectations of it when I got it because there were no vids or pics on the storefront at the time. Hell, I don't think there is to this day. If people are in doubt, go do some checkin' up on it... One of the best multi-versed platformers out there. It keeps things interesting, that I can say.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#5Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 9:40:34 PM
JanayBerry posted...
For some reason, I'd rather pay the $20 for Mass Effect 3. I bought 2 from the store a long while back, then I downloaded part 1 when it was available. I'm currently on my third playthrough with Part 1, so I deleted my Part 2 data so I can import with more bonuses.

I'll go to part 2 after my 4th ME1 playthrough (on Insanity difficulty when I am done with Hardcore), so I may just download part 3 now and "save" it for after part 2.

I dunno -- I never invested much time into the series. I had ME2, never played more than 3 hours of it... I recently, just last week, bought ME3 for the 20 bucks they're asking and still can't seem to get into it. I'm like an hour in, maybe a little over. I just can't follow through with it 'cause nothing seems interesting to me. The characters and stuff might be lost of me since I never played the 1st one and or very little of the 2nd.
---