This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games staying on console after PS+ expired??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games staying on console after PS+ expired??

User Info: DarkECOJak

DarkECOJak
3 years ago#1
So I ended up getting 5 free months of PlayStation Plus awhile back thanks to a PlayStation All-Stars contest. It just ended on the 13th, but to my surprise, all the games I had gotten for free are still on the console and completely playable. Is something messed up here? Because I know they're supposed to delete from the console after the subscription runs out.
Xbox 360/PS3/Wii U ID: Disasterrific

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
3 years ago#2
They don't delete they will just say your PS+ has expired renew it or buy the game.

DarkECOJak
3 years ago#3
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
They don't delete they will just say your PS+ has expired renew it or buy the game.

Ah so they revert back to demos. I could have sworn the first time it ran out for me it deleted Sonic 2 by itself.

User Info: keybladeXIII

keybladeXIII
3 years ago#4

Ah so they revert back to demos. I could have sworn the first time it ran out for me it deleted Sonic 2 by itself.

No, they don't revert back to demos. You just can't play them until you renew your subscription.
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!

User Info: JanayBerry

JanayBerry
3 years ago#5
DarkECOJak posted...

I experienced Sonic 2 and Magic: The Gathering disappearing before. But that wasa long while ago. Haven't seen it happen again.

I won't be able to confirm it no time soon, either, since I don't expire until June 2015.
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 3/23/13): DC Universe Online, Black Ops 2, Hard Corps: Uprising, Mass Effect, Double Dragon Neon, Saint's Row: The Third.

DarkECOJak
3 years ago#6
keybladeXIII posted...

No, they don't revert back to demos. You just can't play them until you renew your subscription.

Right... demos. I tried them and they are now trials again.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games staying on console after PS+ expired??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived