This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games staying on console after PS+ expired??

#1DarkECOJakPosted 3/23/2013 9:17:41 PM
So I ended up getting 5 free months of PlayStation Plus awhile back thanks to a PlayStation All-Stars contest. It just ended on the 13th, but to my surprise, all the games I had gotten for free are still on the console and completely playable. Is something messed up here? Because I know they're supposed to delete from the console after the subscription runs out.
---
Xbox 360/PS3/Wii U ID: Disasterrific
#2Neonwarrior1243Posted 3/23/2013 9:19:33 PM
They don't delete they will just say your PS+ has expired renew it or buy the game.
#3DarkECOJak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 9:23:42 PM
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
They don't delete they will just say your PS+ has expired renew it or buy the game.

Ah so they revert back to demos. I could have sworn the first time it ran out for me it deleted Sonic 2 by itself.
---
#4keybladeXIIIPosted 3/23/2013 9:27:36 PM

Ah so they revert back to demos. I could have sworn the first time it ran out for me it deleted Sonic 2 by itself.

No, they don't revert back to demos. You just can't play them until you renew your subscription.
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!
#5JanayBerryPosted 3/23/2013 9:29:42 PM
DarkECOJak posted...

I experienced Sonic 2 and Magic: The Gathering disappearing before. But that wasa long while ago. Haven't seen it happen again.

I won't be able to confirm it no time soon, either, since I don't expire until June 2015.
---
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 3/23/13): DC Universe Online, Black Ops 2, Hard Corps: Uprising, Mass Effect, Double Dragon Neon, Saint's Row: The Third.
#6DarkECOJak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 9:31:14 PM
keybladeXIII posted...

No, they don't revert back to demos. You just can't play them until you renew your subscription.

Right... demos. I tried them and they are now trials again.
---