This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do I still support Developers / company if I buy NEW games on SALE?

#1Jx1010Posted 3/23/2013 11:13:37 PM
I have seen some Brand New Games drop in price or on sale
but wonder if I still support the developers when this happens?

I never buy used tho
#2mogar002Posted 3/23/2013 11:14:28 PM
The only way to support devs is to go to their house and hand them cash.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i.imgur.com/gcqrYXl.jpg
#3digitalwill2000Posted 3/23/2013 11:15:01 PM
Why do seemingly random topics with similar titles come out at the same time on this board?
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#4Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 3/23/2013 11:17:18 PM
at the end of the day who cares. Your $10-60 contribution to the market is a trivial and bs. If we stand united we have full power but if we make these Does Anyone Else? posts we are weak undermining the very nature of supporting development. Just be free. It's the only freedom we have anymore spending our $20 the way we want. Take advantage.
#5RBGamer_Posted 3/23/2013 11:19:52 PM
digitalwill2000 posted...
Why do seemingly random topics with similar titles come out at the same time on this board?

Because the Internet had killed the creativity and originality or the masses. Now it's just recycled dribble. Heard of blogging? That's the perfect example.
#6BeknessPosted 3/23/2013 11:20:19 PM
digitalwill2000 posted...

Fads
---
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
No you bad
#7SigmaHacielPosted 3/23/2013 11:24:24 PM
PSST, here is a real mindblower -

The developers literally see NONE OF OUR CASH when we buy a game from any store ever.

Why? Because THEY ALREADY GOT PAID.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#8Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:25:39 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...

The developers literally see NONE OF OUR CASH when we buy a game from any store ever.

Right
but if the game sells well.... doesnt that mean we will most likely see another one in the future?
#9SigmaHacielPosted 3/23/2013 11:27:49 PM
Jx1010 posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...

Right
but if the game sells well.... doesnt that mean we will most likely see another one in the future?

Which is the discretion of the PUBLISHER, you know, the guys with the actual money.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.