This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They should release SimCity on Playstation 3

#1dcamp27Posted 3/24/2013 6:07:17 AM
You know, to make it up to those of us who bought the game and went through their fiasco. It would do some PR damage control.
#2doraemonllh1989Posted 3/24/2013 6:45:27 AM
lmao not surprise if they do so,and offline play

lol diablo 3
---
I like good games
#3work_a_holicPosted 3/24/2013 7:17:04 AM
If they do, it will be on Playstation 4.
#4LinkinLawgPosted 3/24/2013 8:04:13 AM
I already have it for PC so I wouldn't get it. Also, simulation games don't work well on consoles.
---
PSN: LinkinLawg
Not changing this sig until I feel like it
#5PlaysOnEasyModePosted 3/24/2013 8:15:22 AM
EA already gave you early adopters a free game. I don't think they'll be handing out anything more as an apology.
#6SigmaHacielPosted 3/24/2013 8:16:37 AM
PlaysOnEasyMode posted...
EA already gave you early adopters a free game. I don't think they'll be handing out anything more as an apology.

They gave people the standard version of specific games.

All because they bought a game that doesn't work at all.

And I doubt it'll get a console port. They've been adamant about how the game "needs" Online.

BTW, it doesn't. People have looked into it. There is almost NO communication between your game and the servers.

And what little commu there is, has no bearing on your game.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#7PraetorXynPosted 3/24/2013 8:44:22 AM
SigmaHaciel posted...
PlaysOnEasyMode posted...

They gave people the standard version of specific games.

All because they bought a game that doesn't work at all.

And I doubt it'll get a console port. They've been adamant about how the game "needs" Online.

BTW, it doesn't. People have looked into it. There is almost NO communication between your game and the servers.

And what little commu there is, has no bearing on your game.

B..b..but.. but Leaderboards!

/sarcasm
#8AnonUnknownPosted 3/24/2013 8:59:22 AM
Sadly (hopefully?) they stopped making console (not handheld) SimCity games after SC2000.
#9AsucaHayashiPosted 3/24/2013 9:14:53 AM
i remember a time when console games were played on console and PC games were played on PC.

good times
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy. http://www.steamgamesales.com/
#10LeadPipeCinchePosted 3/24/2013 9:19:51 AM
*still has his PS1 sim city game*
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).