This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why the hell are people looking forward to Splinter Cell: Blacklist?

#31ManuKesnaPosted 3/24/2013 2:46:20 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Pretty much yeah, anyone who disagrees with Greer is automatically wrong. Same thing for games, if he doesn't like it that means nobody is allowed to like it.

No, not people that disagree with me. Most everyone agrees that DmC, NG3 and CVMOF are bad. These games are loathed on all the boards plus these games flopped super hard. These games are failures. Soooooo....DmC sold 600,000 copies, how impressive...lolololololololololololo!

I agree with the majority opinion. So, it is more than just disagreeing with me.

riddlebox89 posted...
Best ignoring him, he's nothing but a troll who got himself banned so he'd stay off this site then made several alt accounts because he can't stand not arguing with people.

You don't even know any of the things that got me banned, so if you are going to remain ignorant, you should just shut your yap instead.

So like I said, in DmC case the majority is right because they agree with you but in CoD case the majority is wrong because they dont agree with you?
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#32riddlebox89Posted 3/24/2013 3:05:42 PM
The_Akxsion posted...
No, not people that disagree with me. Most everyone agrees that DmC, NG3 and CVMOF are bad. These games are loathed on all the boards plus these games flopped super hard. These games are failures. Soooooo....DmC sold 600,000 copies, how impressive...lolololololololololololo!

I agree with the majority opinion. So, it is more than just disagreeing with me.

So even if you've never played the game you form an opinion on it? What a failure.

But hey that also means that if someone has a legitimate reason to like any of those games you'd preach about how they're wrong and that your opinion is the only correct one.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#33The_AkxsionPosted 3/24/2013 3:25:16 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
The_Akxsion posted...

So even if you've never played the game you form an opinion on it? What a failure.

But hey that also means that if someone has a legitimate reason to like any of those games you'd preach about how they're wrong and that your opinion is the only correct one.

I have played all the demos, and they have only proved how terrible those games are.

Also, the video footage they showed pre-release showed that the games are awful.

Please tell me, how are you supposed to form an opinion on whether or not you want to buy a game before you play it? Oh, i see that logic isn't your strong suit.
---
BACK IN AKXSION beby! Back by popular demand!
Do you even lift? I lift.
#34riddlebox89Posted 3/24/2013 3:27:12 PM
The_Akxsion posted...
I have played all the demos, and they have only proved how terrible those games are.

Lol the demos, yeah those definitely show the entire game in thirty minutes.
---
#35The_AkxsionPosted 3/24/2013 3:43:51 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
The_Akxsion posted...

So after 30 minutes those games magically get good gameplay instead of horrid clunky combat?

does CVMOF go from having awful 2D GOW combat and suddenly have NDS playstyle Metroidvania?

Does DmC all of a sudden not have DoucheyDonte anymore? Does the super clunktastic combat ever go away?

Is NG3 magically all of a sudden not a mess? I loved NG Black. Unsure how they could have botched this installment so bad. NG3 is beyond repair.
---
#36ManuKesnaPosted 3/24/2013 3:45:21 PM
ManuKesna posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
Pretty much yeah, anyone who disagrees with Greer is automatically wrong. Same thing for games, if he doesn't like it that means nobody is allowed to like it.

riddlebox89 posted...
Best ignoring him, he's nothing but a troll who got himself banned so he'd stay off this site then made several alt accounts because he can't stand not arguing with people.

You don't even know any of the things that got me banned, so if you are going to remain ignorant, you should just shut your yap instead.

So like I said, in DmC case the majority is right because they agree with you but in CoD case the majority is wrong because they dont agree with you?

---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#37darkness1018Posted 3/24/2013 3:49:43 PM
I wasn't a fan of the original SC trilogy. I liked Double Agent but I loved Conviction and its my fav SC game. If its like Conviction its a day 1 buy. I also like all the NG games and loved Hitman Absolution more then I ever did the originals (which I never bothered to finish).
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733
#38bigdeezPosted 3/24/2013 3:53:24 PM
You people just don't get it. Games need to evolve. You can't have the same exact game every year and expect to have a fan base still. The only success to this is Call of Duty and judging by Black Ops II it is starting to get stale. DmC and Tomb Raider made welcome changes to their series and i applaud the devs for taking a chance. People on this board seem to dwell on the past. "I want a "REAL" Resident Evil game." "I can't believe they changed the game play in DmC." STFU people stop whining about things you CAN'T change. Splinter Cell Blacklist is going to be good because it's another Splinter Cell game with a different direction, GTF over it
---
SEVENDUST - Greatest Band of All Time
#39riddlebox89Posted 3/24/2013 3:56:24 PM
The_Akxsion posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
The_Akxsion posted...

So after 30 minutes those games magically get good gameplay instead of horrid clunky combat?

Apparently you missed the thing where it says in big letters "This demo is in no way meant to represent the final product." Which means playing the demo=/=playing the actual game.

So you're preaching about how much you hate games you haven't even played, not really a big surprise for a 30 year old troll who hasn't learned how to argue properly and makes another five alt accounts whenever one gets banned.
---
#40The_AkxsionPosted 3/24/2013 8:32:00 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Apparently you missed the thing where it says in big letters "This demo is in no way meant to represent the final product." Which means playing the demo=/=playing the actual game.

So then how come the final game is always exactly like the demo? The only demo i have ever played which was completely different from the final product was FFXII.

riddlebox89 posted...

So you're preaching about how much you hate games you haven't even played, not really a big surprise for a 30 year old troll who hasn't learned how to argue properly and makes another five alt accounts whenever one gets banned.

You missed the part where i said that I HAVE PLAYED THE DEMOS. So yes, i have played the games.

I am not the troll. You guys that support the changes to games the fans used to love are the real trolls. Once you change a series, then you lose your fans since you get rid of why people loved them in the first place.

How could you ever fault a classic Final Fantasy fan for not liking the modern Final Fantasies?

MODERN FINAL FANTASY GAMES CONTAIN NOTHING FOR WHICH I LOVED THE SERIES IN THE FIRST PLACE. (same with RE, Tomb Raider, Splinter Cell, etc.)
---