This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so FFX HD remasted is a middle ground between a remake and an HD port

#11yourDaddie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 2:08:14 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
I think this and MGS HD Collection were the only ones to upgrade textures it seems.

yeah, but this one also upgraded the character models, loot at waka's hands for example
---
I am your father
#12ShineboxerPosted 3/24/2013 2:09:09 PM
I understand what you are saying TC but there is no point in what your saying.

Don't dig yourself deeper bro.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#13promo123Posted 3/24/2013 2:12:22 PM
2pac_Alypse_Now posted...
Not trying to be rude but what is the point of this topic?

That the other HD collections are just ports on high definition, while in this game they worked a bit updating the graphics.

I wanted to replay this game again, so 20 buscks for one fo my favorite games whit some make up/ sounds great to me

$20? Try $60.
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
#14yourDaddie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 2:14:08 PM
promo123 posted...

That the other HD collections are just ports on high definition, while in this game they worked a bit updating the graphics.

I wanted to replay this game again, so 20 buscks for one fo my favorite games whit some make up/ sounds great to me

$20? Try $60.

Still worth it, I a badger broke my FFX disk and I want so bad to replay it, other people may only get the game at less than 60, to ech teir opinion
---
I am your father
#15PangLaPosted 3/24/2013 2:14:47 PM
yourDaddie posted...

You should try out Persona 4 Golden that's definitely the best port. New ending, new boss, new character, new social links, new personas and better graphic.
#16ShineboxerPosted 3/24/2013 2:16:25 PM
promo123 posted...

$20? Try $60.

Still worth it, I a badger broke my FFX disk and I want so bad to replay it, other people may only get the game at less than 60, to ech teir opinion

The hell?
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#17yourDaddie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 2:25:32 PM
Shineboxer posted...
promo123 posted...

$20? Try $60.

The hell?

I leaved the window open back in 2008, a badger came to my room and broke FFX, Jak II and ICO
---
I am your father
#18gudamanPosted 3/24/2013 2:27:36 PM
Sounds like a dingo ate his baby and he so desperately wants his baby back.
---
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#19NeoGeoXSegaPosted 3/24/2013 3:15:25 PM
I think this and MGS HD Collection were the only ones to upgrade textures it seems.

Really? Any screens of the difference?
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX