This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy 10-2 is a terrible game.

#1mgs4fan540Posted 3/24/2013 3:44:57 PM
It ruined FF10's story and the characters. The story was terrible, they sexualized Yuna, and the secret ending is stupid. Combat is alright, but no where as good as the gameplay of ff12.

The game was embarrassing to play too, because of that stupid opening. Rikku is still annoying, and Paine was a forgettable character. Final boss was anti-climactic.

The HD remake isn't gonna save the game you know, the graphics were probably the only thing good about the game.
---
JRPG >>>>WPRG
#2AnonUnknownPosted 3/24/2013 3:46:08 PM
Okay!
#3ManuKesnaPosted 3/24/2013 3:46:40 PM
I dont care, i am still buying it
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#4carsaucePosted 3/24/2013 3:46:47 PM
No it's not I mean it continues where it left off with just Yuna and her new gang of friends and Tidus is saved from Sin and is returned to Yuna
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#5riddlebox89Posted 3/24/2013 3:57:45 PM
As if Yuna wasn't already sexualized? Hell there has never been a female FF character who wasn't sexualized.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#6the_great_tidusPosted 3/24/2013 4:00:08 PM
agree. I love FF10 it had a great story. FFX-2 however was a silly lighthearted cash in that shouldn't exist. I assume people only like the battle system because everything else about the game is pretty stupid.
---
Favorite Games = FFX, Xenoblade, Xenogears,Xenosaga trilogy, MGS series, Bioshock, Mass effect 1, Yakuza series, inFamous series, God of War Saga, FF7, FF8, FF9
#7PhaseSlaethePosted 3/24/2013 4:00:24 PM
While I liked 12, XBC did 12's combat MUCH better.

10-2 hands down had the best combat system of any main FF.
#8TheRavenKCPosted 3/24/2013 4:03:59 PM
I only care about FF X HD.

X-2 seems like it was made for teenage girls.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/TheRavenKC Play Like A Raven
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/TheRavenKC/
#9drsw36Posted 3/24/2013 4:13:50 PM
mgs4fan540 posted...
It ruined FF10's story and the characters. The story was terrible, they sexualized Yuna, and the secret ending is stupid. Combat is alright, but no where as good as the gameplay of ff12.

The game was embarrassing to play too, because of that stupid opening. Rikku is still annoying, and Paine was a forgettable character. Final boss was anti-climactic.

The HD remake isn't gonna save the game you know, the graphics were probably the only thing good about the game.

What a dumb post. You clearly never played the game. *sigh* where do I begin?

-The story was not the game strong point I'll give you that. However it get better at chapter 3.

-Yuna sexualized? I never noticed that. She changed a bit and it makes sense that she did. She is no longer tie to her duty as a summoner and she is now a free person. She is happier but she is still the same; kind and caring. She is now in control of her life. just think about it, If she had the personality of FFX in X-2 it wouldn't make sense.

-I though the final boss was great. Just easy. It was waaaay better then Yu yevon & Sin.

-how is the secret ending stupid? Please elaborate.

-the combat system is the best in the series. Better then XII? I though the combat in XII was super boring with the gambit crap.

-the HD version won't save the game you're right...because it doesn't need to be saved. It's the most fun and open world FF ever. Also the HD version will have the international version.

The international version add 35h of gameplay. Creature create takes about 25h to complete and last mission takes about 10h.

I think FFX-2 is extremely underrated and people should give it another chance especially with the international version.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#10RBGamer_Posted 3/24/2013 4:14:01 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
As if Yuna wasn't already sexualized? Hell there has never been a female FF character who wasn't sexualized.

Never played FFIX?

Oh, Agrissa got so mad l woke up today with my sig wiped and 89 moderated messages. So, l'll probably be banned within the next 24 hours.