This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Parents ditched me. Need games

#11crazyman32Posted 3/25/2013 5:07:21 AM(edited)
killak posted...
KEVIN!!!!

lmao.This fits this clown perfectly.I knew he would have a topic saying he couldn't go to Japan after he said he was going.He is so predictable and a sad clown troll.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#12theshovellerPosted 3/25/2013 5:11:57 AM
crazyman32 posted...
killak posted...
KEVIN!!!!

lmao.This fits this clown perfectly.I knew he would have a topic saying he couldn't go to Japan after he said he was going.He is so predictable and a sad clown troll.

I've always wondered what a "sad clown troll" would look like. Like, would they have typical troll-like features (green skin, ratty hair, long crooked nose) but just be wearing sad-looking clown facepaint? Maybe an oversized blue polka-dot bowtie and a droopy flower on his shirt? When you go to burn them with fire damage, are they immune to it because their tears put out the fire, or would the greasepaint make them even more susceptible to it?
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#13crazyman32Posted 3/25/2013 5:21:27 AM
theshoveller posted...
crazyman32 posted...
killak posted...
KEVIN!!!!

I've always wondered what a "sad clown troll" would look like. Like, would they have typical troll-like features (green skin, ratty hair, long crooked nose) but just be wearing sad-looking clown facepaint? Maybe an oversized blue polka-dot bowtie and a droopy flower on his shirt? When you go to burn them with fire damage, are they immune to it because their tears put out the fire, or would the greasepaint make them even more susceptible to it?

I wouldn't want to find out because,it's probably worse then you could imagine and his trolling might be contagious.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#14Ottopilot666Posted 3/25/2013 6:19:42 AM
This jabroni stole the plot from Home Alone except changed it to Japan. Once again He's trying way too hard here
#15ShineboxerPosted 3/25/2013 6:24:55 AM
This jabroni stole the plot from Home Alone except changed it to Japan. Once again He's trying way too hard here

Awesome choice of words bro.

Why would TC want to go to Japan, they hate you.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD