This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Even though Assassin's Creed has moved away from Ezio...

#1Banjo2553Posted 3/25/2013 10:06:36 PM(edited)
I feel like he's THE posterboy for the series. They marketed his story the most out of the other Assassins with three games, two short movies, a playable guest appearance in Soul Calibur IV (? I believe so) and probably other things I can't remember.

Anyone else feel the same? Ezio's gone and we moved on, but whenever I think Assassin's Creed, Ezio is the first character that comes to mind.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#2superbuu3Posted 3/25/2013 10:07:35 PM
He's no Joe Musashi.
---
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).
#3AzureVergilPosted 3/25/2013 10:21:21 PM
Both Altair & Connor sucked like their games.
#4theatrical_catPosted 3/25/2013 10:24:42 PM
Ezio made AC cool. Altair is too stoic and hard to like, Connor is too naive, and Desmond's such a tool.
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#5kel25Posted 3/25/2013 10:30:38 PM
Ezio may have got more screen time but Altair is the one that first comes to my mind when I think of AC.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#6aPimp_named_leEPosted 3/25/2013 10:36:52 PM
Ezio and Altair had the best stories and conclusions in the entire franchise. I for one love the conclusion in Revelations. Many said it was a pointless game, but it is one of my favorites and really brings closure to these two characters (the ending is easily one of my favorite this gen (not counting the tradition to be continued ending with Desmond AC is now infamous for)). Desmond was great, but they killed him off too easily and Conner... well he is fine in mine book, but the weakest of all the characters so far. But yes Ezio is the most relate-able and likable character in the game since Desmond gets little time as an actual assassin and Altair is great, but not as interesting and starred in one of the most basic/bland games in the franchise.
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#7Gmoney-Posted 3/25/2013 11:06:05 PM
You feel like that because we got a pretty quiet guy in ONE game as opposed to 3 years of Ezio being all over.

Edward should be awesome.
---
"Nothing is true.Everything is permitted."