This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What annoys you the most about Capcom?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What annoys you the most about Capcom?
2 years ago#21
Their recent treatment of megaman is pretty high on my list, cancelling legends 3 was a d*** move and the fact that for the 25th anniversary of megaman all they did was promote a fan made game and release some comics pisses me off.
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, DS:R, CS:GO, UTIII
2 years ago#22
Nothing. Ya I said it.
2 years ago#23
Not localizing AAI2.
---
lowercase
2 years ago#24
Dragon's Dogma is good!

If you hate DLC practices, then you hate the majority of publishers, they ALL do it, and if you think Capcom started it, then you've been living under a rock, they've only copied what so many others "pioneered."

I think their biggest mistake is the handling of franchises to Western developers. Specifically, Capcom seems to have a mindset, that all Western developers are golden right now, which is not nor never was the case. Only a few Western developers are golden, and they didn't use any of those, instead they picked handheld developers for a full blown console game, & other mistakes.

How many of those who hated the Megaman fiasco actually bought Megaman 9 & 10? I think they were relying on those sales to see if they would move forward with further Megaman games.
2 years ago#25
you forgot the most vicious one, the whole DLC greedy bussines model
---
The only time where a bible is useful is in a castlevania game
2 years ago#26
Their DLC practices.
2 years ago#27
voted for westernizing dante. besides the choices, well paid DLC...
---
PSN: Spectre0415
spectre status recognized......
2 years ago#28
No Mega Man?
---
Thank you for 434 days of the greatest title reign in history. Best in the World bab-eh. Don't support Bethesda, buy their games used.
2 years ago#29
I need more votes, guys. Fill up those zeroes.

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
2 years ago#30
Rofl looking at those votes, they are all got anything to do about Capcom games becomes Western... Hahaha, come here and live in Asia with us then.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What annoys you the most about Capcom?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived