This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What annoys you the most about Capcom?

#51theshovellerPosted 3/26/2013 11:09:34 AM
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
deadmarv posted...
Gee, TC bashing the west again, what a surprise.

For those who haven't realized, basically all poll options are twisted to be an insult against western devs.

Given the TC's username and his habit of hating everything non-Japanese to the point that the song "I Think I'm Turning Japanese" would be a godsend if it came true for him, I kind of figured that was the case.

I hate people with a "single mindset" like that - East or West. Looking down on one consistently means you miss out on some great games and ideas.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#52agrissaPosted 3/26/2013 11:29:44 AM
Oh another thing I hate about Crapcom is their blind fanboys.
#53deadmarvPosted 3/27/2013 9:09:25 AM
theshoveller posted...
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
deadmarv posted...
Gee, TC bashing the west again, what a surprise.

For those who haven't realized, basically all poll options are twisted to be an insult against western devs.

Given the TC's username and his habit of hating everything non-Japanese to the point that the song "I Think I'm Turning Japanese" would be a godsend if it came true for him, I kind of figured that was the case.

I hate people with a "single mindset" like that - East or West. Looking down on one consistently means you miss out on some great games and ideas.

Yeah, I only bash jrpgs to retaliate all the western hate I see on here, whereas the only game I hate is persona 3.
---
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.
#54Singularity_UKPosted 3/27/2013 9:33:43 AM
They didn't bring Ace Attorney Investigations 2 over to the West.
#55Willie_MakeitPosted 3/27/2013 9:36:41 AM
Ignoring the fans. On disk DLC. Resident Evil 6.
---
Sig.