This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What annoys you the most about Capcom?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What annoys you the most about Capcom?
3 years ago#51
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
deadmarv posted...
Gee, TC bashing the west again, what a surprise.

For those who haven't realized, basically all poll options are twisted to be an insult against western devs.

Given the TC's username and his habit of hating everything non-Japanese to the point that the song "I Think I'm Turning Japanese" would be a godsend if it came true for him, I kind of figured that was the case.

I hate people with a "single mindset" like that - East or West. Looking down on one consistently means you miss out on some great games and ideas.
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
3 years ago#52
Oh another thing I hate about Crapcom is their blind fanboys.
3 years ago#53
theshoveller posted...
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
deadmarv posted...
Gee, TC bashing the west again, what a surprise.

For those who haven't realized, basically all poll options are twisted to be an insult against western devs.

Given the TC's username and his habit of hating everything non-Japanese to the point that the song "I Think I'm Turning Japanese" would be a godsend if it came true for him, I kind of figured that was the case.

I hate people with a "single mindset" like that - East or West. Looking down on one consistently means you miss out on some great games and ideas.

Yeah, I only bash jrpgs to retaliate all the western hate I see on here, whereas the only game I hate is persona 3.
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.
3 years ago#54
They didn't bring Ace Attorney Investigations 2 over to the West.
3 years ago#55
Ignoring the fans. On disk DLC. Resident Evil 6.
Sig.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What annoys you the most about Capcom?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived