This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tomb Raider is $41.99 new on Amazon - Deal of the Day!

#1JulesNeciPosted 3/26/2013 12:28:09 AM
Here's the link guys:
http://www.amazon.com/Tomb-Raider-Playstation-3/dp/B004FS8LYK/ref=sr_tr_sr_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1364286383&sr=8-2&keywords=tomb+raider

I still don't own this game yet. Been debating on it since it came out. If you've played the game, what are your opinions on it?

Darn, I still need to get Revengeance too. BioShock too. :(
---
I own both the Vita and the Wii U. Judge me.
#2The_AkxsionPosted 3/26/2013 12:34:22 AM
The new Tomb Raider is not Tomb Raider, so I will never buy it.

Not a fan of the new Tomboy Raider. Once Tomb Raider goes back to being Tomb Raider then you can color me interested. Not a fan of game series that lose their identity.
---
BACK IN AKXSION beby! Back by popular demand!
Do you even lift? I lift.
#3JiZamezPosted 3/26/2013 1:01:58 AM
Paying over $30 for any game this gen shortly after it's release is pretty stupid, due to every game being released incomplete followed by a year of stacks of dlc and other things.
---
Playstation 3 Network ID: MapleStory
My Fat Princess, Square-Enix, & other game OST's: http://youtube.com/mapleps3
#4Evel138Posted 3/26/2013 1:07:16 AM
I've had a blast playing the multiplayer.......haven't even started a single player game yet. The controls are tight and the platforming is very fluid and initiative.....same with the gun/bow play. Don't let the above scare you off.....the original tomb raider (which I love) feels like a stiff, clunky mess in comparison to how this game feels and plays.

Well worth the price stage IMHO.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Mad Moxxi
http://fav.me/d5g9oo0
#5_Izanagi_Posted 3/26/2013 1:09:21 AM
It has microtransactions. I flat out refuse to buy any game that has any microtransactions. No matter what.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#6glyde69Posted 3/26/2013 2:40:07 AM
I'm fairly deep into it(I think). Pretty awesome so far and the best game I've played in awhile. The main mission is interesting and at any time you can go back and hunt for "collectibles" with a map style that kind of reminds me of the Batman games.
---
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785
#7PinkPikachuPosted 3/26/2013 2:45:30 AM
The game is enjoyable, but I don't find it worth keeping.
---
PSN:Tron_Carter
#8WhyGeeGeePosted 3/26/2013 3:20:35 AM
I think you should go for it as it's one of my favorite games as it has one of the best SP experiences.

I don't know what people are talking about when they say this isn't a Tomb Raider since it's an adventure and there is a reason that the last PSone Tomb Raider games were crap because they were more of the same boring block pushing lever pulling game.

just my 2 cents.
#9Schwepps01Posted 3/26/2013 3:24:32 AM
WhyGeeGee posted...
I think you should go for it as it's one of my favorite games as it has one of the best SP experiences.

I don't know what people are talking about when they say this isn't a Tomb Raider since it's an adventure and there is a reason that the last PSone Tomb Raider games were crap because they were more of the same boring block pushing lever pulling game.

just my 2 cents.

I'd rather play boring block pushing lever pulling, than play a poor man's Uncharted. I mean that's why they have Uncharted right? So why did we need two? What was wrong with the old formula of exploring tombs?
---
#10este914Posted 3/26/2013 3:31:14 AM
Yea I dont consider that to be a 'deal' of any sort... still too much then i'd prefer to pay
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !