This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do season passes typically save you a considerable amount of money?

#1AzurexNightmarePosted 3/26/2013 8:37:53 AM
I mean ACIII came out in like October and the DLC just barely came out for it IIRC.

It just doesn't seem very worth it. What will I save? Like $5?

I'm talking about in bio Infinite's case where its only $20 for it. I doubt I will be making massive savings.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
Try to find me a PC that can do what a console can for the same price and the same convenience. Good luck.
#2theshovellerPosted 3/26/2013 8:46:23 AM
Typically Season Pass savings save you a bit of cash - for instance, Borderlands 2 will net you all four "big DLC" packs and the new character they're bringing out for $30, which will save you $15 over buying them piecemeal ($10 per big DLC, and $5 for the new character.)

For Saint's Row 3, I think it saved... $10 or so? I forget the exact amount, but it was three DLC mission packs and one cosmetic DLC for something like $22, where the stuff separated out might have cost around $32-$35 or so.

So overall, they'll save you some money - but probably not much. Basically, if you think you're going to get a vast majority of the packs, then I'd say go with the Season Pass, since you might be getting either more bang for your buck, or saving a bit of cash over what you would have spent anyway.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#3PHEEliNUXPosted 3/26/2013 8:48:39 AM
I still want to know what Bioshock Infinite's season pass is, So that i know if i should buy it or not
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"