This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ugh. PSN online store is a buggy mess.

#11RemyLebeau_88Posted 3/26/2013 4:32:55 PM
Anyone getting an error about incorrect password when checking out if you have that enabled? I just tried to login through my PC and also tried to reset the password but no luck.
---
http://www.ddgamer.com/76561198001005811/camo_sig2.png http://i.imgur.com/enP3b.jpg
[i5 2500] [8GB DDR3] [GTX 560 Ti] [Corsair 650TX] [Win 7 x64] [1920x1080]
#12SophisticationPosted 3/26/2013 4:34:11 PM
RemyLebeau_88 posted...
Anyone getting an error about incorrect password when checking out if you have that enabled? I just tried to login through my PC and also tried to reset the password but no luck.

Exact same thing is happening to me... On all 4 of my accounts. The US account won't even sign in. Good ol' Sony for ya -- They won't even take my money when I'm offering it up. And they wonder why they're in dead last place this entire generation.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#13Ochd12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 4:36:01 PM
cirkmetroid posted...
Ochd12 posted...
And, I noticed Plus discounts aren't being applied in the PC store.

That happens because the store has not updated yet, and the discount just started on the day you are trying to purchase it. Often times the store doesn't update until well past 7:00pm CST.

The store has been updated for a while now. A few hours ago, the PSN Blog said "Update Live". All the new content is listed, with Plus/sale prices. So that's not the problem.
#14RemyLebeau_88Posted 3/26/2013 4:36:04 PM
Well good to know that I didn't need to keep trying to reset my PSN password and email password >_>
---
http://www.ddgamer.com/76561198001005811/camo_sig2.png http://i.imgur.com/rtPwr.jpg
[i5 2500] [8GB DDR3] [GTX 560 Ti] [Corsair 650TX] [Win 7 x64] [1920x1080]
#15SophisticationPosted 3/26/2013 4:38:09 PM
RemyLebeau_88 posted...
Well good to know that I didn't need to keep trying to reset my PSN password and email password >_>

I tried to change my password, too -- It said server time out. Go figure?? More of Sony's awesome "structuring", I'm sure.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#16Ochd12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 4:54:54 PM
It's starting to behave a little better for me now.
#17crazyman32Posted 3/26/2013 5:08:06 PM
Sophistication posted...
RemyLebeau_88 posted...

Exact same thing is happening to me... On all 4 of my accounts. The US account won't even sign in. Good ol' Sony for ya -- They won't even take my money when I'm offering it up. And they wonder why they're in dead last place this entire generation.

except they are not in last place.I wonder how long you are going to keep up your sophisticated charade.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#18SophisticationPosted 3/26/2013 7:32:56 PM
crazyman32 posted...
Sophistication posted...
RemyLebeau_88 posted...

except they are not in last place.I wonder how long you are going to keep up your sophisticated charade.

Oh, I'm sorry... last place, jockeying for 2nd every week in struggling sales. I do apologize. The difference between winning and losing with you all is astonishingly sad. Sony lost big time this gen, even if they came in 2nd place, which they won't.
---
#19DynoStretchPosted 3/26/2013 7:48:16 PM
Bleh, I utterly loathe the new store design. The original layout was easy to navigate, allowing me to look up everything neatly and conveniently. I used to love window shopping at the old PSN store to see what was available and consider new purchases and stuff.

This new format is just god-awful and seems more like it was made just to shove potential sales of things I don't care about in my face when I'm trying to find something else. I could be looking up DLC for Little Big Planet and I get the store shouting "CALL OF DUTY IS REALLY POPULAR" in visual form.

The search bar for looking up DLC is also bad. Seriously, why would they add the option to look up DLC by the type that it is rather then just look up the name of the game it's from?!

And don't get me started on that search system where you spell it out letter-by-letter. There was nothing wrong with using the keyboard, this new style just goes right back to the advertising shtick where you try to type one letter, then you have to wait for the store to load every single game title or dlc that has that letter in it.

Me: *picks the letter R, but before I can pick A...*
Store: HEY THERE'S AN R IN UNCHARTED AND MODERN WARFARE BUY THEM.

And you can't even look at the DLC for the game you want without the store trying to convince you to buy the digital copy of the game, of course. And you have to sit through even more loading screens just to get past all the ads and videos so you can pick said DLC.

This is one of the many reasons why I highly doubt I'm gonna get a PS4. 2 was sublime, and 3 was pretty good despite some problems, but 4.... I give up.
---
Remember: Nintendo is more violent than Playstation and Microsoft COMBINED... They just don't show blood.
#20zyrax2301Posted 3/26/2013 7:49:18 PM
It seems like the new store was designed for an iPad. I really wish the upgrade was optional.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.