This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PAAGG shock infinite lacks major graphical refinements

#1SophisticationPosted 3/27/2013 12:11:07 AM
Like your reflection when walking through water. So lame. A true PAAGG in every sense of the word. You don't even cast a reflection. What is this? Look down and all you see in the water is the ceiling. Think they will patch it like they did the poor textures in bioshock 1?
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#2theatrical_catPosted 3/27/2013 12:15:52 AM(edited)
You realize most games that aren't shooters also don't let you see the character's reflection in water, right? It's not exclusive to FPS games.
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#3NightwishPosted 3/27/2013 12:13:47 AM
Sophistication posted...
Like your reflection when walking through water. So lame. A true PAAGG in every sense of the word. You don't even cast a reflection. What is this? Look down and all you see in the water is the ceiling. Think they will patch it like they did the poor textures in bioshock 1?

then make a better game.
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#4Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 12:36:39 AM
Nightwish posted...
Sophistication posted...

then make a better game.

I certainly wouldn't make a game so directly and forcefully cheesy... that's for sure. The religious stereotypical overtones are so damn off putting i simply am finding it impossible to go much further than where i am. I literally despise this game so far.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#5ps3_gamer_norgePosted 3/27/2013 12:50:19 AM
Why do people respond to this clown?

PAAGG?
#6Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 12:57:19 AM
ps3_gamer_norge posted...

PAAGG?

Cause I'm the best... with guns, with knives... with my bare hands. Trained to live off the land and eat things that'd make a billy goat puke. In Gamefaqs nam Sophistocrats job was to win, period. Win by attrition... well Sophistocrat was the best!

I'm paraphrasing a bit, but yeah...
---
#7ps3_gamer_norgePosted 3/27/2013 1:01:45 AM
Sophistication posted...

PAAGG?

Cause I'm the best... with guns, with knives... with my bare hands. Trained to live off the land and eat things that'd make a billy goat puke. In Gamefaqs nam Sophistocrats job was to win, period. Win by attrition... well Sophistocrat was the best!

You're just someone that can spell. Nothing sophisticated about outsmarting the ...smart... users that post on these boards
#8Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 1:03:06 AM
Sophistication posted...

PAAGG?

You're just someone that can spell. Nothing sophisticated about outsmarting the ...smart... users that post on these boards

No way. You live to love me and you know it.
---
#9kupo1705Posted 3/27/2013 1:03:20 AM
What's the point of posting?
You're not funny, witty, entertaining or even annoying if that's what you're trying to accomplish.
Nobody takes you seriously. You're just a waste of everyone's time.
#10Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 1:16:19 AM
kupo1705 posted...
What's the point of posting?
You're not funny, witty, entertaining or even annoying if that's what you're trying to accomplish.
Nobody takes you seriously. You're just a waste of everyone's time.

And yet I get plenty if it... time that is. Hell, even yours. See ya on the up ;-)
---