This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free Game Giveaway-Fallout:New Vegas

#1Paul NelsonPosted 3/27/2013 2:46:47 AM
I posted this a couple days ago and it was for some reason modded. So I'm trying this again. I won a free game and actually received it from MourningReigns, so I want to pay it forward. I apoligize for those who already posted to win this free game. Just be a member of Gamefaqs for at least one year and post your psn as well as your most nostaglic game. Good luck. I will pick someone at random, free shipping, of course. Good luck!
#2Drkr_ZenPosted 3/27/2013 2:57:05 AM
Eh, what the heck, I'll give it a go... I've owned it since release day, but I could give it to a friend who can't afford too many games at the moment. Free game with an open world and a lot to do? Perfect fit.

My PSN is DrkrZen and my most nostalgic game is Secret of Mana for SNES. Mainly due to the fact that it was the first RPG I ever played and suggested to me, at the age of 10 by my best friend, when I was looking for, as I put it, "a game sorta like Zelda but I can go anywhere, do anything and level up."

Secret of Mana was that perfect fit and remains my favorite game of all time.
---
Playing: ME3, ZoE2 HD, Anarchy Reigns, MGR:R, Sly 4, Borderlands 2 (GOTY 2012)
"See You Space Cowboy."
#3RebellianPosted 3/27/2013 3:00:24 AM
Eh, why not give this a shot and see what happens?

PSN: Rebellion3112

Most nostalgic game: Pokemon Blue Version
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4685 - 6273 -6874
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvhuszfLpT1qauec3o1_250.gif
#4FaustXIIPosted 3/27/2013 3:05:30 AM(edited)
My PSN is "Veoren"

Most nostalgic? I'd say Final Fantasy X. That world, just hearing that music takes me back to when I was 10 and first played it. My first real RPG. It's almost a part of me. I can't wait to replay it when the HD version comes out this year.
#5megaultrarice34Posted 3/27/2013 3:04:55 AM
Sure.

PSN: OceanSupermarket

Pokemon Yellow.
---
~Hikari-chan is pretty damn kawaii~
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#6Paul Nelson(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 3:09:31 AM
I will be takng entries until April 2nd. Sorry I did not specify to begin with. Free game plus free shipping guaranteed.
#7ModernFOXXPosted 3/27/2013 3:16:19 AM
my psn is ANDRi0D_v3. my most nostalgic game is probably The james bond games on N64, just because of the great times i had with friends. But for single player, Sly 2 is up there for me. Fun lighthearted game, with simple but fun combat.
---
Why Albert...why? ~Sincerely, a Cardinals fan...No loyalty at all from what could've been the greatest Card ever, Albert Pujols.-------PSN: ANDR0iD_v3
#8jayman1305Posted 3/27/2013 3:29:14 AM
Psn id: Foe-77

My most nostalgic game was, Double Dragon 2.
It was a great arcade game, nintendo version was fun too. Had lots of fun alone or taking turns with a group of friends with it.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#9killakPosted 3/27/2013 3:41:21 AM
Is this another 'don't enter unless you're in the USA' competition?
---
The cure for the corporate review!
www.classicgameroom.com
#10StarBladeEdgePosted 3/27/2013 3:47:16 AM
Paul Nelson posted...
I will be takng entries until April 2nd. Sorry I did not specify to begin with. Free game plus free shipping guaranteed.

lol so april second yes ??? :D

yeah yeah good old april second.......