This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am glad Bioshock Infinite is only Single Player game

#1carsaucePosted 3/27/2013 5:54:26 PM
It's about time that another FPS game comes out meant to be single player...instead of addding multiplayer,.
Like really we have other games to enjoy multiplayer on I also feel the same with Max Payne 3 that game really did no need any multiplayer at all, as well with Tomb Raider..and GOW, don't even get me started on that.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 6:00:19 PM
Noone else is glad eh? So this board really does enjoy the multiplayer in games
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#3babiesinsoupPosted 3/27/2013 6:02:38 PM
I'm not. I already beat it once. Then I'll probably beat it again, trying different choices. Then I'll beat it on 1999 mode after that.

Then I'll have no reason to keep it and I will trade it in.
#4flame030191Posted 3/27/2013 6:02:56 PM
9 times out of 10, it takes nothing away from SP at all, just adds extra value as well as more incentive for extra sales (people who buy games for MP or to have it after they beat the game)

Why "be glad" that you're missing a feature?
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#5carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 6:03:57 PM
Do we really need multiplayer for this game? or to experience the sky hooks against each other?
or was it because they did not want to over do it?
---
#6carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 6:05:25 PM
9 times out of 10, it takes nothing away from SP at all, just adds extra value as well as more incentive for extra sales (people who buy games for MP or to have it after they beat the game)

Because it's not a feature ,I really care to play on a game, I finished Tomb Raider and GOW and have not touched multiplayer at all in those games, but Black Ops 2 is just fine for me?
---
#7flame030191Posted 3/27/2013 6:07:21 PM
carsauce posted...

Because it's not a feature ,I really care to play on a game, I finished Tomb Raider and GOW and have not touched multiplayer at all in those games, but Black Ops 2 is just fine for me?

You beat Tomb Raider and God of War, both lengthy, well made games. You likely enjoyed them.

Sure, you didn't play the MP. It's not required, and you paid nothing extra for it. There's some who do enjoy having the option, and some who really want the mode. Why cry when a game gets MP to open up to these markets or "rejoice" when it shuns them?
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#8wstfldPosted 3/27/2013 6:08:05 PM
What a weird thing to be happy about. It's missing a major component.
---
Last Played: Star Craft 2 (9.5/10)
Now Playing: SOTC HD, StarCraft 2
#9DefYouthPosted 3/27/2013 6:11:27 PM
Yeah, I don't care about MP but it wouldn't necessarily bother me if it was an option for others who do.
---
"The beautiful ones always smash the picture...always, every time."
#10jubjub360Posted 3/27/2013 6:13:06 PM
wstfld posted...
What a weird thing to be happy about. It's missing a major component.

How is multiplayer a "major" component when it wasn't even advertised as having such?