This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I buy the PS3 God of War Legacy Bundle or wait to buy a PS4?

#1THMBZDownGNZUpPosted 3/27/2013 10:48:28 PM
This would be my first PlayStation 3 if I decided to buy the recently-released God of War Legacy Bundle. It's a hell of a deal in my opinion. 6 God of War games (Ascension and Saga Collection), 30 days of PlayStation Plus, and most important it comes in RED(!!!).

I've played on PlayStation 3 before since my older bro had one and shared it with me. Playing on Xbox 360 has grown tiresome since all there is to look forward to is Call of Duty, Halo, or Gears of War while on PlayStation 3 there's literally a new exclusive releasing every few months.

Question is, should I buy the PlayStation 3 God of War Legacy Bundle now or wait to buy a PlayStation 4 when it releases? I almost feel like I'm getting too late in the game considering the age of the console and the upcoming release of its successor. Any advice you could offer me would be greatly appreciated.
#2akuma634Posted 3/27/2013 11:14:49 PM
I got the GOW bundle, I think it was very worth the price. I'd say get it now and grab what games sound good. The PS4 will be awesome but it's not coming out until near the end of the year and like any new console, it's probably going to be a few months until there's a decent number of games out.
#3THMBZDownGNZUp(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:16:39 AM
akuma634 posted...
I got the GOW bundle, I think it was very worth the price. I'd say get it now and grab what games sound good. The PS4 will be awesome but it's not coming out until near the end of the year and like any new console, it's probably going to be a few months until there's a decent number of games out.

+10,000 respect points for offering advice helping your fellow gentleman
#4Madridiq8ePosted 3/28/2013 12:27:17 AM
definitely get the GoW bundle,
you get to play 6 God of war games and trust me, those games alone are worth getting PS3 over.
and also you can get most of the great PS3 games for a cheap price since most of them are pretty old, so you don't have to worry about paying a lot of money for it.

but trust me the 6 god of war games alone are worth it