This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is worst? Loli or ppl who play as girls?

#131realskillz1990Posted 3/31/2013 12:56:13 AM
It's so funny the loli defense force know what games people refer to when they say something is loli filth but they want to put all the other legit jrpg's in to that category that they know no one is referring to. No we are talking about the mugen souls and atelieu whatever its called that has panty shots of girls that look 12 years old deny/defend it all you want that garbage only sells because of the fan service to the loli defense force because no one is playing that garbage for the story.

Any time the loli defense force starts a new thread about the new mugen souls type game they get flamed accordingly. There are even reviewers that blatantly say those games are garbage and only sell because of the loli content of the game (hand towels are including in the collector's edition .... wonder why lol). The loli defense force is literally the lowest degree of gaming.
---
You release your game and it has disc locked content and day 1 dlc I will just buy your game used.
#132kingrat2314Posted 3/31/2013 1:45:00 AM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
Not a fan of either but who in ur opinin is worst? Dragon dogma was ruined by loli pawns but i am kinda freaked oit by dudes who post girl characters they play as in sykrim, etc games. Tomb raider is ok cuz u dont have a choice and laura is hot lol :p thougts?

As a guy who prefers to play as the female variant in a game that gives the choice, at least for the first playthrough, I'd like to say: **** you.
#133MotiJrPosted 3/31/2013 3:45:46 AM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
Not a fan of either but who in ur opinin is worst? Dragon dogma was ruined by loli pawns but i am kinda freaked oit by dudes who post girl characters they play as in sykrim, etc games. Tomb raider is ok cuz u dont have a choice and laura is hot lol :p thougts?

So much over compensation in this post...
#134Godly_GoofPosted 3/31/2013 4:05:54 AM
realskillz1990 posted...
It's so funny the loli defense force know what games people refer to when they say something is loli filth but they want to put all the other legit jrpg's in to that category that they know no one is referring to. No we are talking about the mugen souls and atelieu whatever its called that has panty shots of girls that look 12 years old deny/defend it all you want that garbage only sells because of the fan service to the loli defense force because no one is playing that garbage for the story.

Any time the loli defense force starts a new thread about the new mugen souls type game they get flamed accordingly. There are even reviewers that blatantly say those games are garbage and only sell because of the loli content of the game (hand towels are including in the collector's edition .... wonder why lol). The loli defense force is literally the lowest degree of gaming.

Your a funny guy, you should do stand up. Haven't laughed so hard at a post in a while.

Oh wait we're you serious? Now I just feel bad for you...
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#135ZurrurPosted 3/31/2013 4:43:38 AM
Not wanting to play as loli girl
are you a gay or something?
#136Godly_GoofPosted 3/31/2013 4:52:10 AM
Zurrur posted...

Lol

But as its been said in the first page. Loli only exists by the person looking at the imagery and seeing "Loli" its a conceptualized image, unless we're counting gothic lolita but thats quite different again >.>.

and anyone that has a problem playing as a female character in a game by being forced to or choice needs to lose their grade school mentality because just because girls are (to use the scientific term here) "Icky-Pants" in your mind doesnt mean you cant play as one.

I could understand if their were over the top romance scenes in the games but I've yet to see anything even close to that.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#137howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 7:43:52 AM
Zurrur posted...

Very ironic..
---
A new man
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#138howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 5:19:36 PM
thought about this when i was on a date tonight, what about girls who play as guys. different views? or waht>?
---
A new man
#139SigmaHacielPosted 3/31/2013 5:20:47 PM
Games are fantasy.

Nobody plays games because their real life rocks the balls.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#140howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 7:23:45 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
Games are fantasy.

Nobody plays games because their real life rocks the balls.

mine does :^) just sayin
---
A new man