This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pick one absolute favourite PS3 exclusive and explain why!

#1BreakfastCIubPosted 3/28/2013 10:14:01 AM
You can only choose one and you have to give reasons why!

I'm still thinking, but will return with my answer shortly.
#2kcypher2000Posted 3/28/2013 10:18:31 AM
Most ps3 exclusives have been disappointments and rentals at best imo. However i loved Disgaea 4. Fun game with a boat load of content.
#3PHEEliNUXPosted 3/28/2013 10:20:08 AM
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

Because it is a parody of console war and gaming industry
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#4tactikz4Posted 3/28/2013 10:21:47 AM
Uncharted 2 because it's a perfect game.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#5BreakfastCIub(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 10:21:48 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
Most ps3 exclusives have been disappointments and rentals at best imo.

I feel the same way... about the Xbox 360 exclusives. That's not for this topic though, so stick to the topic at hand.
#6shawnmckPosted 3/28/2013 10:30:42 AM(edited)
Uncharted, because it has everything I want in a game, such as story, a plot & characters that appeal to me, exploration, good game-play with shooting & a good cover system that enhances the game-play, and the occasional climbing & platforming that seems natural and not forced.
The endings are often blah, but no game is perfect.

I know that Uncharted is largely a clone of many other different games (Tomb Raider, Gears of War, etc)....but it all comes together in a way that I like and the overall game is just very appealing to me.
I like the character of Drake.
I like exploring old tombs & whatnot.
I like the 3rd-person shooting & cover system.
I like the freedom to explore the environments.
I like the use of mystery.
I like the hunting for treasure or a mysterious fable.
etc.

Heavy Rain would be second, because I like me a good mystery, and even though it has some plot-holes, it still tells a good story.
And the graphics look stunning.
#7DrKingSchultzPosted 3/28/2013 10:29:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8Mattywright77Posted 3/28/2013 10:31:37 AM
Demons souls. Because its dark souls but better.
---
Now playing : Mass Effect, Bulletstorm
#9flame030191Posted 3/28/2013 10:34:22 AM
God of War Ascension. Long and very well done storyline (doesn't stray from what the original trilogy set in place, but still explores a human side to Kratos) with amazing, consistent graphics, fluid gameplay, and new mechanics to change up the pace.

Multiplayer is becoming less and less enjoyable, but I didn't buy it for the MP anyways.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#10xbs2034Posted 3/28/2013 10:49:22 AM
Metal Gear Solid 4 (as long as you count that as exclusive, I guess I do since it is console exclusive and the mobile version has very different gameplay anyway and is more of a remake). Great visuals and story, I'm a big fan of games that let you play through them multiple ways as this does (stealth is the traditional way, but you can totally play and beat this game as a shooter), some of the most exciting set-pieces of any game this gen, and I think it is up there with Bioshock as the best games of this gen, exclusive or not.