This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was the longest time you ever played a video game for?

#111MadDewgPosted 3/29/2013 4:17:14 AM(edited)
Phantasy star online on dreamcast, first day of u.s. release (I was up for at least 26 hours straight), pretty much an entire day straight and a little bit more. I had an addiction to PSO for a little bit....yeah, it was pretty bad.
---
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, fire emblem awakening, one piece pirate warriors, borderlands 2, rogue galaxy, fire emblem radiant dawn, dust:
#112DarkLink978Posted 3/29/2013 4:21:13 AM
I played FFXIII for 30 hours straight a few times.
#113shaftymcnastyPosted 3/29/2013 5:51:04 AM
When I was into MMMORPGS , I spent many sleepless nights playing those. Like working a second full time job. I didn't put in overtime at the job I got paid for though
#114toadiemanPosted 3/29/2013 5:53:41 AM
I used to play Final Fantasy XI for 18 hours straight on the weekends sometimes.
---
PSN: toadieman
#115SoliquidusPosted 3/29/2013 8:16:49 AM
Brocken_Jr posted...
Soliquidus posted...
12 Hours on Nightshade for PS2. Beat the game from start to finish in one sitting, and enjoyed every single second of it. Not as amazing as Shinobi, but there were some things I liked about the game over Shinobi, and some of these things were actually more challenging. For instance, the traversal elements were more challenging than in Shinobi. The Platforming and such

A pretty fantastic Action Game

man, f*** nightshade. that stupid level where you on the trucks, f*** that.

Lol. I actually loved that segment. It was so unique to me, and I thought it was actually quite a bit of fun
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#116darkshadowmasterPosted 3/29/2013 8:37:43 AM(edited)
WoW. Played that for 5 years before quitting.

Just realized this was referring to one sitting.
Almost around 20hrs.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#117lostnumberwarPosted 3/29/2013 8:26:15 AM
83 hours. Yes in one sitting.
---
The preceding message has been brought to you by Spite.
#118SibbsPosted 3/29/2013 8:35:34 AM
MasterSpectrobe posted...
nihilist212 posted...
First, I sincerely doubt your 10 year old self stayed awake for 54 consecutive hours playing a game, and no one told you to stop and go to sleep or anything.

Second, I think my longest was about 8 hours when I first played FF7.

You'd be suprised what Pop Tarts and Sprite can do to a person, anyways I was visiting family in a rat infested and broken down apartment so sleeping wasn't something that came easy.

I call BS. There is no caffeine in Sprite.

For me, I hit a wall after around 20 hours of WoW.
#119lostnumberwarPosted 3/29/2013 8:42:45 AM
Sibbs posted...
nihilist212 posted...
First, I sincerely doubt your 10 year old self stayed awake for 54 consecutive hours playing a game, and no one told you to stop and go to sleep or anything.

You'd be suprised what Pop Tarts and Sprite can do to a person, anyways I was visiting family in a rat infested and broken down apartment so sleeping wasn't something that came easy.

Sugar is what he means I believe.
Unless you are saying there is caffeine in Pop Tarts?
---
The preceding message has been brought to you by Spite.
#120SibbsPosted 3/29/2013 8:55:26 AM
lostnumberwar posted...
Sibbs posted...
nihilist212 posted...

Sugar is what he means I believe.
Unless you are saying there is caffeine in Pop Tarts?

What I am saying is that I have my doubts that sugar alone can keep someone awake for 54 hours at the age of 10.