This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was the longest time you ever played a video game for?

#21carsaucePosted 3/28/2013 5:27:27 PM
Yakuza 4, 80 hours
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#22carsaucePosted 3/28/2013 5:28:10 PM
if your talking about in a day then Tales of Graces f, 16 hours straight
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#23MetroidHunter13Posted 3/28/2013 5:32:31 PM
ok so the topic kinda shifted a little, but ill jump in.

probably WoW or FF9, i know FF9 i played for about 10 hours straight twice in a weekend, and i know i stayed up for almost 3 days when i was REALLY into wow and leveling with my dad and playing with friends.

as for a single game, total accrued time, it would have to be oblivion, easily. i swear the last save file i saw was like, 100+ hours, i never ran out of stuff to do and mess around.
---
R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, you'll be missed.
PSN - Disp0sable_13
#24RobotPirteGhostPosted 3/28/2013 5:42:57 PM
I played Twisted Metal 2 for about 16 hours straight back during summer break from elementary school
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#25jrr18Posted 3/28/2013 5:46:43 PM
10 with fallout 3
---
Victory over fans of all JRPGs through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#26BurgerTime79Posted 3/28/2013 5:48:20 PM
I've done multiple 24 hour gaming marathons for charity.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#27MantisoPosted 3/28/2013 5:52:47 PM
Around 8 hours for Skyrim during the Xmas holidays. I averaged 5 hours a day for a few weeks and then suddenly ran out of steam. Never finished it. I'm afraid to go back because I'll become addicted to it again. Such a time sink.

Usually don't play for more than 3 hours at a time max, so 8 is pretty heavy for me.

I can kind of get my head around 24 hours if it's a one off case and some kind of endurance competition. Anymore and it's just sick. I don't care how much you enjoy something, that's unhealthy.
---
I'm not gonna cry about my Pa. I'm gonna build an airport. Put my name on it - Worlds First Analrapist
PSN ID: SolidKev
#28ShineboxerPosted 3/28/2013 6:01:05 PM
Star Trek online...

158 hours the first week it was out.

Nonstop is probably MW2 or BFBC2(Can't really remember)with nearly 30 straight hours.

Sim City a few weeks ago was like 20 hours first day, 15 the next day.

I don't even understand how I went to work and survived.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#29ELDuranPosted 3/28/2013 6:02:26 PM
My longest was 8 hours.

EVERQUEST

Yeah, I'm done with MMORPG's for that very reason.
---
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.
#30Brocken_JrPosted 3/28/2013 6:04:26 PM
Soliquidus posted...
12 Hours on Nightshade for PS2. Beat the game from start to finish in one sitting, and enjoyed every single second of it. Not as amazing as Shinobi, but there were some things I liked about the game over Shinobi, and some of these things were actually more challenging. For instance, the traversal elements were more challenging than in Shinobi. The Platforming and such

A pretty fantastic Action Game

man, f*** nightshade. that stupid level where you on the trucks, f*** that.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTK09bY_AYk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4phZ0_iDwM