This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DESTINY Character Animation trailer. THEY LOOK AMAZING.

#1zerooo0Posted 3/28/2013 8:18:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOcioqwN2Hc

Lol, people who use the term PAAGG just got slapped across the face lol. The FPS genre RULES.

Also, GAMEPLAY AT E3 PLEASE.
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro
#2RKOMe2011Posted 3/28/2013 8:39:36 PM
Dont care about DESTINY as DESTINY is an ALWAYS ONLINE REQUIRED game meaning a constant online Internet Connection is required.

Meaning the game is unplayable offline meaning online only. while on the 360 version of the game will be required to have Xbox Live GOLD.

So no to both DEFIANCE & DESTINY.
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 8:48:08 PM
RKOMe2011 posted...
Dont care about DESTINY as DESTINY is an ALWAYS ONLINE REQUIRED game meaning a constant online Internet Connection is required.

Meaning the game is unplayable offline meaning online only. while on the 360 version of the game will be required to have Xbox Live GOLD.

So no to both DEFIANCE & DESTINY.

The game has offline components as well.(Don't know what they are yet) Also the game is well you know, focused towards THE ONLINE PLAY which makes since. Since, YOU NEED A CONSTANT INTERNET CONNECTION TO PLAY GAMES ONLINE ANYWAY.
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro
#4HolyMcmolyPosted 3/28/2013 8:51:32 PM
I like it. I like it alawt.

The FPS genre RULES.

Sure, unless it's a modern military FPS. Those need to go away forever.
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 8:52:48 PM
HolyMcmoly posted...
I like it. I like it alawt.

The FPS genre RULES.

Sure, unless it's a modern military FPS. Those need to go away forever.

I'll disagree. Especially with franchises like Battlefield. They also offer a nice variety to the genre. Similar to WRGPs & JRPGs
---
#6RKOMe2011Posted 3/28/2013 10:09:03 PM
Not Getting DEFIANCE or DESTINY cause of ALWAYS ONLINE, I will never buy a Game or a Console with those kinda of restrictions on. Cause they make them un-playable.

+ they will make 10x more money in their pockets cause of micr-transactions for DLC items, weapons or other add-ons for DESTINY so they win 2 twice while we get squat.

Like you take something to a Pawn Shop they will haggle your price down to nothing then they will go behind the scenes & double their money such as Gamestop does off of your trade ins while you get maybe 10 bucks from a 49.99 game then Gamestop will sell that game back in the store & double thier money while you got shafted.

Same with DESTINY cause of the ALWAYS ON DRM espically rings true witth the 360 version cause MP Mode is unplayble & also un-useable without an XBox Gold Live meaning will not work on SILVER.

So you have to pay for DLC, XBL ACCOUNT + the Game when you buy it so no it will not be a 59.99 game more like 99.99 game time you get the DLC & buy you a XBL Gold Account depending on how many months you get from 3 months to 12 Months.

While DESTINY was one of my most Anticapted games of 2013 now it is not even on my radar & I will also refuse to buy & play the game cause of ALWAYS ONLINE REQUIRED.

If I want an MMO I will play it on a PC they do not belong on a CONSOLE.
#7kloud 11Posted 3/28/2013 10:29:34 PM(edited)
I'm excited for this. World looks interesting and some of them character designs are hot. The online component sounds fascinating as well
#8Bestia_SomniaPosted 3/28/2013 10:55:21 PM
RKOMe2011 posted...
Not Getting DEFIANCE or DESTINY cause of ALWAYS ONLINE, I will never buy a Game or a Console with those kinda of restrictions on. Cause they make them un-playable.

+ they will make 10x more money in their pockets cause of micr-transactions for DLC items, weapons or other add-ons for DESTINY so they win 2 twice while we get squat.

Like you take something to a Pawn Shop they will haggle your price down to nothing then they will go behind the scenes & double their money such as Gamestop does off of your trade ins while you get maybe 10 bucks from a 49.99 game then Gamestop will sell that game back in the store & double thier money while you got shafted.

Same with DESTINY cause of the ALWAYS ON DRM espically rings true witth the 360 version cause MP Mode is unplayble & also un-useable without an XBox Gold Live meaning will not work on SILVER.

So you have to pay for DLC, XBL ACCOUNT + the Game when you buy it so no it will not be a 59.99 game more like 99.99 game time you get the DLC & buy you a XBL Gold Account depending on how many months you get from 3 months to 12 Months.

While DESTINY was one of my most Anticapted games of 2013 now it is not even on my radar & I will also refuse to buy & play the game cause of ALWAYS ONLINE REQUIRED.

If I want an MMO I will play it on a PC they do not belong on a CONSOLE.

I'm not taking someone who doesn't even know how to use Caps Lock properly serious.
---
"Women!? Wutz a women? Iz it brand of serial? a herp to da derp..." - Masashi Kishimoto
#9Jon_GodPosted 3/28/2013 11:30:58 PM
The animations are decent, but are nothing to write home about...?

Especially seeing them out of context.

Something like the Facial animation in LA Noire is "AMAZING", this is just decent.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#10RKOMe2011Posted 3/29/2013 7:00:38 AM
not getting, not playing, not buying DESTINY, it is a gimmick to make more money & also restrictions such as ALWAYS ONLINE will make the game un-playable.

Meaning this game couldnt be played SoLo meaning it will be a Team Squad based deal meaning 3 to 4 people in your squad instead of a SoLo Gameplay where you can do it yourself.

I was so looking forward to Destiny, which could have been the next Mass Effect & replaced Mass Effect. But no now thanks to the ALWAYS ONLINE deal, I will never ever buy or play DESTINY.

And others are stupid for buying the game or playing the game cause of it being an ALWAYS ON MMO it isnt an OFFLINE SP GAME. Just the same as it is with the new game DEFIANCE which also works just like DESTINY.

Both games are ALWAYS ONLINE MMOS.