This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DESTINY Character Animation trailer. THEY LOOK AMAZING.

#11zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 8:01:49 AM
RKOMe2011 posted...
not getting, not playing, not buying DESTINY, it is a gimmick to make more money & also restrictions such as ALWAYS ONLINE will make the game un-playable.

Meaning this game couldnt be played SoLo meaning it will be a Team Squad based deal meaning 3 to 4 people in your squad instead of a SoLo Gameplay where you can do it yourself.

I was so looking forward to Destiny, which could have been the next Mass Effect & replaced Mass Effect. But no now thanks to the ALWAYS ONLINE deal, I will never ever buy or play DESTINY.

And others are stupid for buying the game or playing the game cause of it being an ALWAYS ON MMO it isnt an OFFLINE SP GAME. Just the same as it is with the new game DEFIANCE which also works just like DESTINY.

Both games are ALWAYS ONLINE MMOS.

Alright, one less annoying person I have to deal with online then.
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro
#12spectermaster14Posted 3/29/2013 8:02:45 AM
Both games are ALWAYS ONLINE MMOS.

For a second I just assumed you had no idea what you were talking about, but the fact that you actually know what an MMO is kind of kills any sympathy I could have. You can only get so far when complaining about MMOs being online.
#13RKOMe2011Posted 3/29/2013 9:11:41 AM
I know everything about games, & I know how to do everything, I have been playing videogames since the Atari Wooden Panel 2600 days.

People just twist what I say, make fun of me, when I can hack, mod, build a PC from the Ground Up which these things are not easy to do nor are they cheap to do.

I have over 20+ years of gaming knowledge of course I know what MMOS are I havent been living under a rock.

You do know that people or some people live in an area known an a 56k Area Only in other words an Internet DEAD-ZONE, meaning no ACCESS to play MMOS which only work with Highspeeds such as DSL, Broadband or WiFi.

You couldnt even play an MMO using a DIAL UP connection. usually people living in Rurual, Mountinous areas also very hillyside areas with many trees around the place make it impossible to get anything other than 56K Dial Up. But that is available anywhere long as you have a Land-Line Connection.

I know alot of people who live in so called DEAD-ZONES a place so bad you can not even get a Cell Phone to work. yet Game Makers such as Bunjie or others like them have failed to realize that about HALF of the people living in North America lives in a DEAD-ZONE.

Also you have to have a clear line of sight to a TOWER, so NO TOWER = NO ACCESS.

I am tired of people treating like I am a moron or idiot when I am probably smarter than most people on these boards can you HACK, can you mod, can you build a PC from the Ground Up probably not.

So quit making fun of others when I dont make fun of you. & YES I know what an MMO is & I also know what F2P is meaning = FREE TO PLAY such as The Old Republic & others are now F2P games.

But you still have to pay for the micro-transaction add on DLCs add ons such as new Expansions, DLC Weapons or classes, ETC.

Also I know every game coming out & I know every game that is currently out, quit making fun of my IQ & Knowledge when my Knowledge is as great or if not greater than yours.
#14ChaoticKnucklesPosted 3/29/2013 9:17:19 AM
zerooo0 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOcioqwN2Hc

Lol, people who use the term PAAGG just got slapped across the face lol. The FPS genre RULES.

Also, GAMEPLAY AT E3 PLEASE.

I can't get into most FPS. I need at least the option to see my character. I actually don't really like the First-Person perspective in general. I like Bethesda games because I don't have to play in First-Person 100% of the time. The only exception is Borderlands, love that game for some reason. Destiny does look amazing though, It'll probably be a lot of fun for anyone that does enjoy FPS games.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#15656stoogePosted 3/29/2013 9:23:40 AM
I just can't get excited about this game, because I know just how much Activision are going to be milking players with DLC and microtransactions.

Bobby Kotick has always said he wishes he could have charged a subscription fee for CoD from the start, well I reckon that's exactly what Destiny is; his chance to create a massively popular online game that he can screw everyone over with.
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#16zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 9:24:11 AM
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Lol, people who use the term PAAGG just got slapped across the face lol. The FPS genre RULES.

I can't get into most FPS. I need at least the option to see my character. I actually don't really like the First-Person perspective in general. I like Bethesda games because I don't have to play in First-Person 100% of the time. The only exception is Borderlands, love that game for some reason. Destiny does look amazing though, It'll probably be a lot of fun for anyone that does enjoy FPS games.

I think if I remember seeing correctly Destiny MAY have a FPS/TPS view. I think I remember seeing a Facebook post on it.
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro
#17RKOMe2011Posted 3/29/2013 9:51:59 AM
I will never ever play any kind of game that requires an ALWAYS ON DRM CONNECTION, so even if new upcoming games such as Dragon Age 3 or the next new Mass Effect series of games had this feature ALWAYS ONLINE REQUIRED.

I would never ever buy them nor would I play them. I mean I love doing DLC Add ons for games such as Mass Effect, Dragon Age, KOA, or Saints Row types of games.

But this expands the SP Gaming Experience adding in new things, expanding the game & making them more replayable & more of a rewarding gaming experience.

While an MMO FPS Such as DESTINY or DEFIANCE will be largely unplayable cause of it being an ALWAYS ONLINE type of deal.

Meaning these games will never be playable OFFLINE, & also will never be playable SOLO meaning you by yourself meaning that these 2 games more than likely will be SQUAD BASED GAMES meaning a team of 3 to 4 on your squad.

Also means that these games will have other people on the map those that sign on & play DESTINY the game wouldnt be just you SOLO it would be a jumbled up mess.

This is why I HATE MMOS cause they are not SOLOs to many people on the screen at 1 time makes them very confusing.
#18ChaoticKnucklesPosted 3/29/2013 9:56:25 AM
zerooo0 posted...
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
zerooo0 posted...

I think if I remember seeing correctly Destiny MAY have a FPS/TPS view. I think I remember seeing a Facebook post on it.

If they allow you to toggle perspectives I'd be MUCH more interested in the game. And who knows, it might end up being like Borderlands or Dishonored where even though I don't like the First-Person perspective I still love the game.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#19keatonisballinPosted 3/29/2013 10:10:42 AM
Game looks awesome. Also lmao at the whiner who keeps posting about always online even though no one is listening.
---
Countin the days til the season starts...
http://tinyurl.com/ahlxv7l http://tinyurl.com/bdue5uw
#20zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 10:21:38 AM
keatonisballin posted...
Game looks awesome. Also lmao at the whiner who keeps posting about always online even though no one is listening.

Indeed, it's quit lol worthy. It's also even more funny that he's complaining about something that even required online only which is the dang multiplayer part of the game itself lol. It's like complaining about not being able to play ME3 multiplayer since he doesn't have an online connection. It's just laughable.
---