This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Traded in my InFamous/Uncharted games at Gamestop and...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Traded in my InFamous/Uncharted games at Gamestop and...
3 years ago#1
got about 25 in store credit for it and when I looked at my receipt I realized they gave me credit for Uncharted 3, which I didn't have. I would sell these games at Amazon or ebay, but my cousin told me they are a pain and hassle.
3 years ago#2
Okay
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
3 years ago#3
Good for you
3 years ago#4
Good now your copies can sit on the shelf along with all the others who did the same. Thanks alot.
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
3 years ago#5
^instead of sitting on a shelf at home until they are worth absolutely nothing? If he's done with them he's done with them. It's his choice, Not everyone is a collector. And if you are there are much better things to collect than cheap, popular games.
I'm not gonna cry about my Pa. I'm gonna build an airport. Put my name on it - Worlds First Analrapist
PSN ID: SolidKev
3 years ago#6
Mantiso posted...
^instead of sitting on a shelf at home until they are worth absolutely nothing? If he's done with them he's done with them. It's his choice, Not everyone is a collector. And if you are there are much better things to collect than cheap, popular games.

Truth
I've sold several games and something is always better than nothing.
Only games I ever regretted were RDR and GTA 4 and I got the dlc when I rebought them so technically I got new stuff

Keeping things just to keep them is something I grew out of quickly
GT: DontTrySoHard
BEST.AD.EVER - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvIw7DMHXc
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Traded in my InFamous/Uncharted games at Gamestop and...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived