This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Traded in my InFamous/Uncharted games at Gamestop and...

#1LittleYamiPosted 3/29/2013 1:44:52 AM
got about 25 in store credit for it and when I looked at my receipt I realized they gave me credit for Uncharted 3, which I didn't have. I would sell these games at Amazon or ebay, but my cousin told me they are a pain and hassle.
#2jammiesPosted 3/29/2013 2:01:17 AM
Okay
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#3SuperSaiyanGokuPosted 3/29/2013 3:13:30 AM
Good for you
#4este914Posted 3/29/2013 3:17:09 AM
Good now your copies can sit on the shelf along with all the others who did the same. Thanks alot.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#5MantisoPosted 3/29/2013 3:23:33 AM
^instead of sitting on a shelf at home until they are worth absolutely nothing? If he's done with them he's done with them. It's his choice, Not everyone is a collector. And if you are there are much better things to collect than cheap, popular games.
---
I'm not gonna cry about my Pa. I'm gonna build an airport. Put my name on it - Worlds First Analrapist
PSN ID: SolidKev
#6donttrysohardPosted 3/29/2013 3:57:11 AM
Mantiso posted...
^instead of sitting on a shelf at home until they are worth absolutely nothing? If he's done with them he's done with them. It's his choice, Not everyone is a collector. And if you are there are much better things to collect than cheap, popular games.

Truth
I've sold several games and something is always better than nothing.
Only games I ever regretted were RDR and GTA 4 and I got the dlc when I rebought them so technically I got new stuff

Keeping things just to keep them is something I grew out of quickly
---
GT: DontTrySoHard
BEST.AD.EVER - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvIw7DMHXc