This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just bought a PS3 and loaded up on games....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just bought a PS3 and loaded up on games....
3 years ago#1
Which to play first....

Metal Gear HD Collection
Max Payne 3
Hitman Absolution
MGS 4
WWE 13'
God of War Saga

Hmmm...thinking Snake Eater HD and Max Payne. I hear you can get through the GoW Saga pretty quickly.
Intel i5-2500k @ 4.0 ghz | 8GB G.Skill DDR3 RAM | Sapphire Radeon 6970 | ASRock Z77 Pro | CM - Hyper 212 | OCZ 700W PSU | CM - Scout | 24'' LCD 1080p | 5.1 SS
3 years ago#2
Dont play the GoW Saga all at once. I made that mistake 2 weeks ago. I beat 1 and 2 in under 12 hours combined, loved every minute of it, and by mid game on 3 I was dragging, I was bored. It was bad I had just exhausted myself on that series. I did finish the whole saga though.
PSN ID : xDarKxRecknoninGx
XBL GT : DarKxReckoninG
3 years ago#3
If i were you i would start with MGS HD collection, then MGS 4.

I recommend getting Red Dead Redemption, GOTY edition preferably.
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't
3 years ago#4
Make sure you play MGS2 and 3 before you play MGS4.

It doesn't really matter if you play 2 or 3 first, but 3 has a bunch of control updates from 2, so it might be easier to play 2 before 3 because of that.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
3 years ago#5
BahamutBBob posted...
Make sure you play MGS2 and 3 before you play MGS4.

It doesn't really matter if you play 2 or 3 first, but 3 has a bunch of control updates from 2, so it might be easier to play 2 before 3 because of that.

Played MGS and MGS2 years ago...started on Snake Eater today. After MGS3 and MGS 4, I will be going with Red Dead, which I heard is amazing.
Intel i5-2500k @ 4.0 ghz | 8GB G.Skill DDR3 RAM | Sapphire Radeon 6970 | ASRock Z77 Pro | CM - Hyper 212 | OCZ 700W PSU | CM - Scout | 24'' LCD 1080p | 5.1 SS
3 years ago#6
Of everything in your list, I'd say Max Payne 3 is the game to go to next. It's super-stylized, and a lot of fun. It's pretty long for a shooter these days too, which is good.
3 years ago#7
Play God of War 1 first, then alternate with another game once you're done. Basically don't play them back to back.
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Metal Gear Rising, God of War: Ascension, Final Fantasy 9.
3 years ago#8
Fallout 3 GotY
GTA IV Complete
Mirror's Edge
Pinball Hall of Fame William's Collection
Red Dead Redemption GotY
Dead Island GotY
Arkham Asylum GotY
Arkham City GotY
Bioshock
Oblivion GotY
Uncharted 1-3
Earth Defense Force Insect Armageddon
Resistance Fall of Man
Rage
Killzone 2
Doom 3 BFG
Shift 2 Unleashed

Just got a PS3 myself and this is what I've amassed in the past few weeks, didn't cost me that much either. I'm enjoying the hell out of it.
Monsters from the Id
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just bought a PS3 and loaded up on games....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived