This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Popular game series that you will never buy a game from.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Popular game series that you will never buy a game from.
2 years ago#51
Lol at Blazblue being a popular game series.
2 years ago#52
Dead or Alive. Never liked that series at all.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
2 years ago#53
I'll never buy most from most of those due to being very cautious with spending & choosy with games, but I voted MK. The extreme violence & death focus doesn't sit well with me. Too dark & disturbing. I did playthrough the cast of MK 1-3 when I was a lot younger.
---
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. (James 1:4)
2 years ago#54
I just can't get into the hype of Metal Gear Solid Franchise.

Too cliche, voice acting is awful (like just reading the script), enemies who will go at painstaking lengths to kill you will suddenly tell you about their past once they're at death's door, a single character often reveals too much information instead of spreading it out like a good author.

I could list way more Cons of this franchise but I don't want to receive any death letters from the fanboys. LOL

I bought the first two but stopped after that.
---
PSN: Remall69 (Playing: Dragon's Dogma)
"MC: Gutts l Pawn: Griffith (JOIN THE BAND OF THE HAWK NOW!)
2 years ago#55
Assassin's creed.

Own 1 never beat it, own 2 never beat it, not buying any more unless a miracle happens and I go back and beat them.
---
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.
2 years ago#56
Halo, Gears of War
2 years ago#57
I would buy games from none of them except for Metal Gear Solid and Bethesda. Assassin's Creed is hanging on to my interest for dear life at this point depending on what Black Flag brings to the table.
2 years ago#58
Blazblue is the only game listed that I never got into. It's just a bunch of weird ass people drawn anime style in a game that seems like it's absurd for the sake of it being quirky Japanese. These games always felt more like button mashers to me, I've actually beaten the game with my eyes closed. You try that in Street Fighter and you'll be lucky to win one round.
2 years ago#59
Any modern jrpg.
---
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.
2 years ago#60
I dont like to say "never" but from those listed id say BlazBlue or Dead or Alive.
Not much of a beat em up fan but for what i do play MK and Tekken fullfil my needs.
---
PSN ID : Dark-Flux2
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Popular game series that you will never buy a game from.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived