This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon age 2 is my favorite crap game

#11Mattywright77Posted 3/29/2013 8:56:08 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
If you like it, it isn't crap.

To be fair, a game can be a genuinely bad game, and still be enjoyable. I believe this is the type of game he's referring to. Not games that people just like to trash on, but ones that are universally seen as bad.

Only one on the PS3 that I can think of right now is Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll.
Going all the way back to the NES, it would be Fester's Quest.
I had festers. Did not like it.
---
Now playing : Mass Effect, Bulletstorm
#12Hopz_7Posted 3/29/2013 8:59:03 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

To be fair, a game can be a genuinely bad game, and still be enjoyable. I believe this is the type of game he's referring to. Not games that people just like to trash on, but ones that are universally seen as bad.

Only one on the PS3 that I can think of right now is Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll.

Dragon age 2 was universally seen as a disapointment, but it is far from bad. Anyone who says its bad has a very limited gaming experience. And holy crap I loved festers quest! I don't think I ever lived more than a few hours playing it as a kid but it was probably the only impossible for me to beat game that I kept going back to. I've even tried to play it as an adult thinking that my 25+ years of gaming experience can somehow put me over the top. But no, I honestly think I die quicker now than when I was a kid lol!
---
I'm drinkin a beer, I'm smokin a swisher
I barely can steer, Cause i'm full of this liquor - E40
#13Stanger5150Posted 3/29/2013 9:09:08 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

That's funny... I really like Fester's Quest. As soon as that music hit, I was in love. The game is a pain in the ass though.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#14ajzoot(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 3:34:54 PM
Hopz_7 posted...
BurgerTime79 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

Dragon age 2 was universally seen as a disapointment, but it is far from bad. Anyone who says its bad has a very limited gaming experience. And holy crap I loved festers quest! I don't think I ever lived more than a few hours playing it as a kid but it was probably the only impossible for me to beat game that I kept going back to. I've even tried to play it as an adult thinking that my 25+ years of gaming experience can somehow put me over the top. But no, I honestly think I die quicker now than when I was a kid lol!

It becomes significantly more obvious how bad it is the more time you spend with it.

After 2 or more playthroughs it's crystal clear and ALMOST hilarious that NPC's just aren't listening to you. You go to a few locations and fight whatever spawns in waves in a circle around you... Nice throwback to pacman era arcade games....

It's universally seen as a disappointment for... *shock* reasons....
---
They say cooking is about experimenting, but no matter how many drugs I take it still tastes like crap...It needs more LSD, It doesn't taste loud enough yet.