This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Online Passes are a good thing. It stops people from buying used copies.

#11SigmaHacielPosted 3/30/2013 1:11:11 PM
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
Killingjoke_666 posted...
if your looking to get a lot of responses. job well done. I expect around 100 replies.
Do you feel special?

I'm not looking for responses. I am just sharing my point of view of what is good for the industry. Gaming Developers and Publishers agree with me about online passes.

Nobody who is legit agrees with you. And sharing an incorrect PoV is...good, I guess?
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#12Lord_XandrosPosted 3/30/2013 1:11:37 PM
It doesn't matter too much. A lot of multiplayer modes are absolute tripe to play, so an online pass means nothing.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#13BurgerTime79Posted 3/30/2013 1:14:47 PM
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
if your looking to get a lot of responses. job well done. I expect around 100 replies.
Do you feel special?

I'm not looking for responses. I am just sharing my point of view of what is good for the industry. Gaming Developers and Publishers agree with me about online passes.

Oh you're looking for responses, but ones that revolve around goofing off and trolling. All you're doing it is trying to get people into an argument. This is all you've been doing recently.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#14servb0tsPosted 3/30/2013 1:30:25 PM
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
Gaming devs need to make money so I am glad they have online passes so you cheap-o's can't rip off the devs that put their heart and soul into their game.

I've been off this board for 4 months, an comeback to more of your Gibberish Trolling.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
If PS4 Bans Used Games, It will Die Faster than PSPGO. Like ET
#15sean2995Posted 3/30/2013 1:39:03 PM
I never understood people buying used games, seems pointless since they are rarely cheaper than a new copy. Example I saw uncharted selling for 14$ and a new copy for 20$. Even newer titles like CoD sell for 50$ and a used copy for 45$.

If you like playing games online, then don't complain about online passes. Its just how things are these days. The online passes are mainly on games that are more about MP only.
#16vu_cometPosted 3/30/2013 1:45:14 PM
How does online passes stop people from purchasing used copies? It seems to me, if you don't plan on playing the game online it doesn't really matter.

It may sway your decision to buy a new game rather than a used one, but in no way does it prevent anyone from purchasing used.
---
With your bad back, I don't think you should be picking up any girls.
Van Morrison is still a really cool cat. O.K.?
#17scythecamPosted 3/30/2013 1:50:36 PM
I used to buy games new, but once online passes were implemented, i stopped.

I still get every game i want, but now i buy either used or redbox.

So...looks like your hypothesis doesnt hold water.
---
One-and-Donecos
#18Stanger5150Posted 3/30/2013 1:50:51 PM
No it doesn't. Some people don't care about the online MP component. I bought Killzone 3 used, and I haven't bought the pass.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#19Devilman_AmonPosted 3/30/2013 1:53:07 PM
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
Do you feel special?

I'm not looking for responses. I am just sharing my farts

---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#20RyuuHou25Posted 3/30/2013 1:54:38 PM
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
Gaming devs need to make money so I am glad they have online passes so you cheap-o's can't rip off the devs that put their heart and soul into their game.

You must be really incensed about devs that make games and nobody buys them just because they want another game more.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB