This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How Many Anti-Social Gamers Do We Have?

#11GunzleaderPosted 3/30/2013 8:14:18 PM
me. i solo mmo's even if its not recommend.. idc i got lv cap in everquest soloing.. ranger ftw. lv cap in dc universe soloing. mental with bow ftw. lv cap in WoW soloing Hunter ftw. ff11 lv cap thief ftw. i did join guilds but 90% of my lvs i soloed. as you can see bow and arrow classes are easy to solo on. geting defiance will solo it.. but i promised a real life friend id co-op so.. time to stop being anti social im freaking 44 years old.. ive yet to experience true friendship... god my life was sad.. -sigh-
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#12NessaJ_TuNPosted 3/30/2013 8:14:55 PM
Mp tacked on is crap, should be gone forever. Games like FC3, God of War, Tomb Raider, don't need that crap, but I do enjoy MP based games like BFBC2 and Killzone franchise, so you saying we don't want half assed MP on SP based games means we are anti social gamers. woah you are so silly.
#13este914Posted 3/30/2013 8:15:23 PM
I never play games online .... Never play online multiplayer.
Only play multiplayer games when friends come over.
Otherwise its single player games only.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#14ShinXaguraPosted 3/30/2013 8:21:12 PM(edited)
I like to post my opinion about video games or animes but I don't like to make friends on internet. I'm anti-social but I do respect people's opinion.
---
To fight is to live. To live is to fight.
#15A_Nonny_MoosePosted 3/30/2013 8:22:44 PM
I doubt the amount of people who bought Tomb Raider just because it had multiplayer made up for the extra development cost it took to make it, and then SE said it didn't sell enough anyway. That's why certain games shouldn't have it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#16Evel138Posted 3/30/2013 8:22:53 PM
I recently bought both Tomb Raider and the new Gears of War......neither of which I've even started a SP game yet. I love MP and think every game should have it.....really glad its becoming the norm tbqh.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Mad Moxxi
http://fav.me/d5g9oo0
#17WrestlinFanPosted 3/30/2013 8:33:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18gucciburrrPosted 3/30/2013 8:46:37 PM
Bekness posted...
This isn't what I expected by the topic title.

People not talking on a game doesn't mean they're anti-social.

Some people don't like talking to strangers, some people are trying to focus, some people don't have mics (as someone else already pointed out). Some people just don't continually yap for no reason, either.

Please lord tell me you don't play any online games. Trying to focus? Continual yapping for no reason? If you're playing online, especially in a team orientated match, I'm pretty sure you can find something to talk about that isn't "yapping for no reason". This is why I try to avoid playing online without a full group. You're damn near guaranteed to get the micless lonewolves who run around clueless, dying over and over. Instead of communicating with teammates, they go off solo and get slaughtered. It's not difficult to communicate and focus on the objective. This alone is why I feel every multiplayer shooter should have a boot feature at launch....
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#19nurnbergPosted 3/30/2013 8:50:25 PM
Because playing online and using a mic means you are a social person... LOL!
---
Official Gamefaqs thread killer
#20Feel_UpPosted 3/30/2013 8:51:57 PM
The mics should have come with the playstation 3 like how xbox 360 did it.

I weigh my options when I think about buying one and I always choose the other choice.

20 soft pretzels? score!

Also if I'm not on something or drunk off my ass I can imagine talking to me as a stranger online would be a very dull experience.
---
Depression is fake.