This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ubisoft: Gamers want Assassin's Creed every year

#41EricCraptonPosted 3/31/2013 1:35:14 PM
I don't care what anybody else does, but I am done with the series. AC3 was such a huge letdown. The series just became too messy and buggy and cluttered and up its own ass. I haven't even gotten to the part of 3 where Connor or whoever is an adult. Its such a chore to play. Screw them.
---
"You BLACK GENTLEMEN wanna eat, ya heeaarrd me!"
#42heyitsthatguy11Posted 3/31/2013 1:39:10 PM
And about the yearly release thing: I would be perfectly fine with that (even though I damn sure won't be buying all of them UNLESS I'm really interested in gameplay additions or setting) if they worked on quality AC games in the background. Like with ACR & AC3. We got ACR, but a separate team developed AC3 in the background for 2-3 years. AC3 came out fantastic in terms of new content and whatnot (...ignoring the bugs), but America, Connor, EVERYTHING, was boring.

Honestly, after AC3, my purchase is pretty much going to be based on the setting from this point on... No more America please.
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Apparently, I'm "naive" and "cynical". This ISNT possible, people.
#43Megathorn22Posted 3/31/2013 1:42:00 PM
Brocken_Jr posted...
f*** ass creed gimme prince of persia back

This
#44Leo00009643Posted 3/31/2013 1:53:34 PM
I'm a bit burnt out on this series to be honest, I wouldn't mind it taking a 2 or 3 year break, but obviously that's not going to happen. It's a shame really as it was one of my favourite series around when Brotherhood came out.
---
PSN: Red_Devil_Blaze