This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People, people. They are called MMS.

#1SigmaHacielPosted 3/31/2013 10:38:48 AM
Even IF CoD and crew are in fact FPS, them being FPS makes everyone assume FPS games are bad.

They are not. There ARE FPS games with actual content and substance to them. Then we have MMS games.

These MMS games are really only worth their MP. The SP campaign being even more cinematic-driven and linear than most of our "AAA" games usually makes those campaigns irrelevant.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#2gucciburrrPosted 3/31/2013 10:49:49 AM
Thanks Capt. Obvious. Now let those who enjoy multiplayer heavy games get hundreds of hours of gameplay out of them. Those who enjoy the single player games with "substance" can get enjoy their 15 hour two playthroughs and proceed to let the game rot at gamestop a week after purchase...
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#3Devilman_AmonPosted 3/31/2013 10:52:30 AM
I'd rather play a rail shooter than Call of Duty....

It's pretty much almost the same thing SP wise....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#4thompsontalker7Posted 3/31/2013 10:58:16 AM
I truly feel like I'm the only person on the internet that gives a f*** about the COD campaign.

They're the first thing I play in every new COD game, and I generally don't touch multiplayer until I'm finished with it.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
http://www.abload.de/img/aonp7v.gif
#5BurgerTime79Posted 3/31/2013 11:00:04 AM
gucciburrr posted...
Thanks Capt. Obvious. Now let those who enjoy multiplayer heavy games get hundreds of hours of gameplay out of them. Those who enjoy the single player games with "substance" can get enjoy their 15 hour two playthroughs and proceed to let the game rot at gamestop a week after purchase...

The only games I see "rotting" at Gamestop are the multiplayer heavy ones. They're usually the games trading in that are in the worse condition.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#6Ghetto_ninjaPosted 3/31/2013 11:13:11 AM
The single player campaign in Black Ops 2 was actually quite amazing and has tons of replay value.
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!!!
#7FaustXIIPosted 3/31/2013 11:23:28 AM
Ghetto_ninja posted...
The single player campaign in Black Ops 2 was actually quite amazing and has tons of replay value.

I don't like how every singe trophy is bronze though.
#8AnonUnknownPosted 3/31/2013 1:01:06 PM
Mixed Martial Srts?
#9Mattywright77Posted 3/31/2013 1:07:23 PM
Whatever happened to not paying attention to genres or games you dont like?

I find it funny all these minor issues rent space in so many GPs heads.
---
Now playing : Mass Effect, Bulletstorm