This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just redeemed a bunch of PS3 game codes that expired today.

#1OblivionEssencePosted 3/31/2013 4:25:12 PM
On Black Friday I bought a PS3 bundle which came with the Infamous Collection and Uncharted 1/ 2 GOTY, and a ton of PS3 games like Ratchet Collection, GOW Saga, etc. I just opened almost everything today after finding out the GOW Saga codes for CoO and GoS would expired after today. <_<

I actually got kinda lucky? I redeemed the Uncharted 2 GOTY codes despite the voucher saying they expired on January 31. The Sly 4 early access demo and R&C avatar code didn't work although the voucher said today was the last day, so I called Support and sent them a pic of my receipt and voucher(I want my money's worth <_<). I missed out on the PSN+ 30 day trial that expired yesterday though.

I really wish Sony would start labeling when their codes expire on the outside of their packaging.
---
"Roy WILL be in SSBB." - OblivionEssence 8/18/06 | Week: 0
#2SDSSocietyPosted 3/31/2013 4:27:43 PM
Yeah I got lucky with my Uncharted 1-2 codes as well. I bought the dual pack new. Glad the codes still worked. I don't care for the whole code thing personally.
---
Monsters from the Id
#3AjescentPosted 3/31/2013 4:27:54 PM
Not to be rude...why did you wait so long to redeem them?

I can understand not wanting to play them straight away but surely the wise choice is to redeem em asap before you misplace the code or something?
---
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
If my spelling or grammar sucks, it's the fault of my Vita Touchscreen.
#4gtaking5Posted 3/31/2013 4:50:25 PM

I can understand not wanting to play them straight away but surely the wise choice is to redeem em asap before you misplace the code or something?

Lazyness. As can be the answer to everything. When I got Mafia 2, it took me 3 or so months before I decided to use the DLC code that came with the game.
---
Let the blind lead the blind,
'Cause it's eye for an eye, we all fall down
#5OblivionEssence(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 4:51:37 PM

Well everything was in its case(or in case of the Uncharted 2 stuff, in its sleeve). Nothing had been opened. I found out maybe a week ago that the GoW codes were going to expire, but I though the UC2 stuff was on disc; no idea it was a code.

Plus I didn't have an HDTV at the time so I didn't really have an urge to play it until I got one. Now I do, so PS3 gaming, here I come. <_<
---
"Roy WILL be in SSBB." - OblivionEssence 8/18/06 | Week: 0
#6brycemorrPosted 3/31/2013 5:00:41 PM
Yea When I bought the Uncharted duel pack back in the end of September the code was expired to begin with.

SO last week I deceide for S**** and giggles to punch it in. Much to my surprise it worked.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#7aPimp_named_leEPosted 3/31/2013 8:15:32 PM
i put in a code for the dampier dlc for SC:V only one year after its release and it did not work. best part was there was no expiration on the voucher.
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~