This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dark Souls is so overrated. Its a really really bad game

#51singhellotakuPosted 3/31/2013 11:50:15 PM
Every one of these topics is from somebody who went to the graveyard first. Every time, and none of them thought to turn around, DON'T FIGHT THOSE SKELETONS come on people.

Also the game doesn't force trial and error, you just need to play slowly and cautiously, its not a hack and slash, its slow and methodical, most of us need to grind a bit but you can beat the game at LVL 1 if you really try.
#52singhellotakuPosted 3/31/2013 11:54:56 PM
Reading further, the game does not have random encounters or instant respawns, what are you talking about?
#53jackorhoadsPosted 4/1/2013 5:09:38 AM
SigmaHaciel posted...
Here we go again. Another person who can't play games, and so has to assert the idea that it is the game's fault.

^^^ this. The souls series doesn't hold your hand like most games nowadays. Something I love about it.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#54KOTRsssPosted 4/1/2013 5:12:09 AM
So you're mad and you cant acknowledge anything else because you're mad? Alright then. Thanks for wasting my time.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#55CuteBlueBabyBeaPosted 4/1/2013 5:14:47 AM
april's fools gaiz
#56Evil_GogetaPosted 4/1/2013 5:17:12 AM
So many April Fools topics!
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (Vita) Soul Sacrifice, One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2 and PSO2.
#57DarkSymbiotePosted 4/1/2013 5:18:40 AM
Dark Souls is so overrated. Its a really really bad game

As is Demon's Souls. So, so boring.
---
BioWare can't do romances. They can do fan fiction well though.
#58IChangedMyNamePosted 4/1/2013 5:23:45 AM
This seems to be a popular topic as of late.

I bumped heads with a user recently about checkpoints in games and he says I'm an elitist because I feel if mess up then the game should punish me.

I even used Dark Souls as an example of the type of game that requires players to learn how to play instead of being the typical wimpy run of the mill plays themselves games that are all the rage now adays.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#59M4karovPosted 4/1/2013 5:24:59 AM
"I'm a borderline professional player and when I pick up games, I "get it" immediately"

Pretty much sums up this topic
#60LemonKweenstaaaPosted 4/1/2013 5:28:33 AM
Jesus Christ, Dark Souls fanboys are worse than Monster Hunter fanboys.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
you can't make money on games without making a console ~Beatperson14