This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats the most beautiful game you ever played?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Whats the most beautiful game you ever played?

User Info: warrenmats

warrenmats
4 years ago#1
Shadow of the colossus.

.......that game was amazing. I still wonder if i should get the PS3 HD collection, since I never played ICO.
:D

User Info: SlaynWilderGL3

SlaynWilderGL3
4 years ago#2
God of War 3.
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503

User Info: xWant

xWant
4 years ago#3
Mugen Souls
Currently Playing :Persona 4 Arena, HDN Victory
PSN : AntiGenjou

User Info: Blazakenki

Blazakenki
4 years ago#4
Okami HD.
(well, i played the original and saw my friend play HD)
Video game/cartoon/anime girls have ideal personalities and no flaws. And if they have a flaw, it works in a way that it's a quality

User Info: BJ_Kill

BJ_Kill
4 years ago#5
Lunar: Eternal Blue
PSN = Quiet024

User Info: Phophenomenon

Phophenomenon
4 years ago#6
Journey. The last part was amazing!
FUAAAAARRRRKKKK!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/Phophenomenon

User Info: Doublesouba

Doublesouba
4 years ago#7
Well, define beautiful. If you are talking about the best graphics, then it would have to be Halo 4. I've never seen a game look so good on a console. But if you are talking about a game that just blew me away with a great art direction, I would say GoW3. The GoW series has always had a unique look to them. The monsters were cool, the environments great, and the stories were amazing (except ascension).
Drakengard 3 is announced! I won't remove this until I the game is released, to spread the word!

User Info: DevilTears604

DevilTears604
4 years ago#8
SlaynWilderGL3 posted...
God of War 3.

I agree. There are so many jaw-dropping images in that game...the full reveal of Poseiden in god-form, Kronos, Olympus' vistas and views, the world at the end, Kratos' final act of selflessness...so many great moments. Even Kratos' character model itself. I think it's been called the most visually detailed game character ever made.

...And of course, Aphrodite...
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V

User Info: arstos

arstos
4 years ago#9
Of all time, not sure. There's been a lot of pretty games so I'll just lost some favorites:
Zelda windwaker
Okami
Elemental gimmick gear
Harvest moon a wonderful life
Braid
Journey
Shadow of the colossus

Just the first ones to pop to mind.

I'm playing el shaddai right now and that is an extraordinarily beautiful game too, definitely glad I picked it up
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, DS:R, CS:GO, UTIII

User Info: SlaynWilderGL3

SlaynWilderGL3
4 years ago#10
DevilTears604 posted...
SlaynWilderGL3 posted...
God of War 3.

I agree. There are so many jaw-dropping images in that game...the full reveal of Poseiden in god-form, Kronos, Olympus' vistas and views, the world at the end, Kratos' final act of selflessness...so many great moments. Even Kratos' character model itself. I think it's been called the most visually detailed game character ever made.

...And of course, Aphrodite...

YES.
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Whats the most beautiful game you ever played?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived