This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII gets a sequel.

#1Mektige00Posted 3/31/2013 10:26:26 PM
http://www.otfgaming.com/2013/03/square-enix-announces-final-fantasy.html
#2PhaseSlaethePosted 3/31/2013 10:27:59 PM
Such a bad April Fools joke story. They aren't even trying.
#3pokemon_45_79_1Posted 3/31/2013 10:31:02 PM(edited)
April fools joke again how can there be a sequel for an unrelease game with still no release date or new trailer.

You do know that Versus is being hurt by all these stupid jokes as is SE.

Also I like it how they give a general release date for the sequel yet can't give one for the original one, are sites even trying anymore.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#4zombie_basher13Posted 3/31/2013 10:39:13 PM
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
April fools joke again how can there be a sequel for an unrelease game with still no release date or new trailer.

Also I like it how they give a general release date for the sequel yet can't give one for the original one, are sites even trying anymore.

And yet it's something SE might do, after all they release FF XIV before Versus, which is an FF XIII game. Just saying, not saying this is true, but it is something SE isn't beyond.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#5pokemon_45_79_1Posted 3/31/2013 10:44:51 PM(edited)
From: zombie_basher13 | Posted: 3/31/2013 11:39:13 PM | #004
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...

And yet it's something SE might do, after all they release FF XIV before Versus, which is an FF XIII game. Just saying, not saying this is true, but it is something SE isn't beyond.
---
Look alive, you fools.

True however its an april fools joke bet anything right now, its coming off a no name website pretty much.

They can't even release FFXIV they are so far behind on releasing it, its become a joke.

If this was actually true then that silly name change rumor for versus to be renamed FFXV would fall through.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#6Mektige00(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 11:00:47 PM
Seems no one really "gets" that the point wasn't to try to pass it off as true. It was obviously written more as a testament to how terrible Square Enix has gotten. But whatever floats your boat, fellas. I'm sure IGN will have some giant blow-out for you to check out later today.