This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

lol Wii U fanboys .

#41RollingCradlePosted 4/2/2013 6:03:59 AM
Eh, even the first bioshock was way overrated, admittedly i have not tried infinite yet but whatever.
#42ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/2/2013 6:07:41 AM
Universquall posted...
Jahkeemyork posted...
Remember when they gloated how the 3ds was more powerful then the psp, or the Wii U more powerful then the ps3

Why wouldn't the last console released this gen be more powerful? If it even is by some miracle.

Because Nintendo made it.
#43ZerobahnPosted 4/2/2013 6:39:48 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...
it does look boring compared to masterpieces like new mario bros u, zombi u, mario kart u, donkey kong u, zelda u, mario party u, smash bros u and mario tennis u.

CyborgTwenty posted...
wii u is a powerhouse with masterpieces like mario u, zombi u, zelda u and many more.

We got your unfunny joke the first time...no need to repeat it.

And on topic...it's to be expected. Fanboys of all consoles like to trash a game which isn't coming to their system. Like someone said before, you saw it with Mass Effect 3, you saw it wih Monster Hunter 3 and now you see it with Bioshock Infinite. Hardly warrants a topic.
---
Factoring Hectopascals!!!
))<>((
#44blingusPosted 4/2/2013 6:56:00 AM
TTWO/Irrational did not port infinite to the Wii U because of the lack of the customer base. I'll say this with all honesty and no fanboyism but I do believe that graphically a U version would be superior to the PS360 versions (obviously nowhere close to PC).

But that is why I own all the consoles. My reason for buying the U was Nintendo exclusives and the other consoles for everything else. I'm a Net Admin so I work on servers, workstations, laptops, tablets, smart phones, etc all day for over 14 years. I used to have gaming PC's; shot, I have $2200 sitting in cash (excluding my checking, savings, IRA and property) that I could use to build a high end rig right now. But having my monitoring server texting me at 3AM because a drive on a server failed, temps getting too high in the server room (I've actually had dedicated AC units in server rooms carp out twice), MS exchange backups failing, etc really keep me away from maintaining a high end gaming PC.
---
7200rpm 320GB(OG 60)+320GB Slim PS3s, Reach+Gears 360s, Black Wii U, Modded Xbox, Black Sega DC+Saturn, Panasonic Q, PSP, 64GB iPhone 4S+iPad 4, 3DS XL, PSVITA!
#45Megathorn22Posted 4/2/2013 7:03:46 AM
Reminds me of what the PS3 fanboys were saying back when the first Bioshock was only available on PC and 360.
#46kel25Posted 4/2/2013 7:04:24 AM
Wow, that got more and more pathetic the further I read. It's one thing to hate a game if you have an actual reason but that was pathetic. I really hope the series goes to WiiU so I can see how many of those morons flip their opinion and claim it to be one of the best games on the system.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#47Stanger5150Posted 4/2/2013 7:13:15 AM
RoxasANobody posted...
The Wii U is a dinosaur that should have existed in the Wii's stead. The PS4 and 720 are making significant leaps as far as consoles go. While all three are dinosaurs in comparison to modern day PCs - the Wii U is way behind the competition.

I disagree. I'm glad at least one console was completely different. We have PS3 and 360... why would it have been good to have a third console that basically does the same s***?
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#48UniversquallPosted 4/2/2013 7:15:05 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
RoxasANobody posted...
The Wii U is a dinosaur that should have existed in the Wii's stead. The PS4 and 720 are making significant leaps as far as consoles go. While all three are dinosaurs in comparison to modern day PCs - the Wii U is way behind the competition.

I disagree. I'm glad at least one console was completely different. We have PS3 and 360... why would it have been good to have a third console that basically does the same s***?

That. It's good that Nintendo plan to stay in this gen til about 2018.
---
After the Fallout
#49Stanger5150Posted 4/2/2013 7:15:46 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
Universquall posted...
Jahkeemyork posted...
Remember when they gloated how the 3ds was more powerful then the psp, or the Wii U more powerful then the ps3

Why wouldn't the last console released this gen be more powerful? If it even is by some miracle.

Because Nintendo made it.

Since the beginning, they have had the least powerful hardware on the market ONLY ONCE!
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#50ThePCElitistPosted 4/2/2013 7:45:42 AM
They said the same stuff about Tomb Raider lol
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10