This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got AC3 and Liberation; some questions *prequel spoilers*

#1GuitaristMattPosted 4/1/2013 1:13:20 PM
First, I want to just say I'm mad that they don't have a single unopened Vita game anywhere withing 30 miles (at gamestop). Ok, so...
1. what is this exclusive mission and weapon you get for playing AC3 on PS3 and Liberation on vita? Is it like AC2 with the PSP game?

2. Is there a prompt to plug in your Vita like Assassin's Creed II to get this content?

3. What is the multiplayer like for AC3?

4. Which one should I play first?

5. Is it a sequel directly off of 2 or Revelations? Does anything transfer over? What did I miss in revelations?

Thanks
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/cheesystuff.png
i5-3250 GT640m 2GB DDR3 4GB HDD 500GB
#2DarknessXSeekerPosted 4/1/2013 1:33:04 PM
Don't know about Liberation or multiplayer, but you didn't miss much with Revelations, it was a good filler game but that's it. As long as you played ACII and AC Brotherhood you're fine.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#3Banjo2553Posted 4/1/2013 3:40:44 PM(edited)
Revelations is a pretty decent game, but nothing really happens. I mean, it's great if you want to see Ezio's and Altair's lives officially come to a conclusion, but that's it. The "Revelations" in the game really just elaborate on what AC2 and Brotherhood talked about as far as overarching story goes.

I absolutely love the more cinematic setpieces though.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#4JerichoDarkstarPosted 4/1/2013 3:46:01 PM
GuitaristMatt posted...
First, I want to just say I'm mad that they don't have a single unopened Vita game anywhere withing 30 miles (at gamestop). Ok, so...
1. what is this exclusive mission and weapon you get for playing AC3 on PS3 and Liberation on vita? Is it like AC2 with the PSP game?

The exclusive mission is involves Benedict Arnold. And, you can get Connor's Tomahawk for Liberation

2. Is there a prompt to plug in your Vita like Assassin's Creed II to get this content?

Yes, somewhere, but I can't really remember where. I think it is something along the lines of Extra Content.

3. What is the multiplayer like for AC3?

Haven't played much, but it's decent

4. Which one should I play first?

Doesn't really matter. They are stand-alone games that do tie in at some point. Whichever one you prefer to do first

5. Is it a sequel directly off of 2 or Revelations? Does anything transfer over? What did I miss in revelations?

It's a direct sequel to Revelations, but you didn't miss anything in Revelations, besides some closure for Ezio and Altair. You can jump straight from Brotherhood to AC3. If you just played AC2, I wouldn't worry too much. And nothing transfers over.

Hope that helps :)
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
PSN: DarkSilverCloud
#5Alky88Posted 4/1/2013 3:53:14 PM
The extra mission you get on Liberation if you link it with AC3 on PS3 is simply one of the later missions but played as Connor. It's really nothing special but if you have both might as well do it.
There's an option in the main menu iirc.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"