This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Getting the disc out of the box without snapping it voted scariest Gaming moment

#31S1lver_Bull3tPosted 4/2/2013 4:07:38 PM
Regular PS3 cases pose no problem. The Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition case, though. Hoo, boy, when I got that release day I spent maybe 10 minutes trying to get it out of its case because it was bending so much. Later on I ended up hating the game, tho :/
---
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."
#32AlltraPosted 4/2/2013 4:10:59 PM
I have never, ever, had a disc break or become damaged through removal from the game case.

I honestly wonder what the hell all these people are doing that they're breaking or damaging their discs when they remove them.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
#33EnclavePosted 4/2/2013 4:13:02 PM
Friend of mine snapped Breath of Fire III in half, a freakin' rental I ended up having to pay for.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#34crazyman32Posted 4/2/2013 4:18:48 PM
Alltra posted...
I have never, ever, had a disc break or become damaged through removal from the game case.

I honestly wonder what the hell all these people are doing that they're breaking or damaging their discs when they remove them.

I never have broke a disc taking it out of game case either.The problem is some people have no patience and get frustrated too easy and snap goes the disc.I remember a few posters complaining about how hard it was too take the Uncharted 3 disc out of the Uncharted steelbook and I never had a problem with that.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#35nihilist212Posted 4/2/2013 4:24:46 PM
Is this really a problem people have?
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#36mx_703Posted 4/2/2013 4:27:35 PM
PS3 game cases are fine.

Other cases, however, suck ass. I understand their plight.
---
PSN & MGO:mx703, AriZona XLink: mx_703
#37majin nemesisPosted 4/2/2013 5:18:01 PM
Alltra posted...

this
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#38jackorhoadsPosted 4/2/2013 5:21:27 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3tnknw/
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#39JoveHackPosted 4/2/2013 5:34:26 PM(edited)
From the link.

Dear lawyers…
The Daily Pixel is a comedy website featuring spoof and satirical news reports from the world of video games and technology. All of the content is made-up and should not be taken as factual.

If you're having this problem in the real world, use a pair of needle-nose pliers to weaken the prongs on the button, pair by pair until the disk comes out easily.

Also,
EA to put microtransactions into absolutely everything, willing to deny report for a small fee
http://thedailypixel.com/2013/03/11/ea-to-put-microtransactions-into-absolutely-everything-willing-to-deny-report-for-a-small-fee/

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com