This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is a Sony fanboy?

#1NorloutPosted 4/1/2013 8:56:29 PM
I love all kind of games on all platforms and consoles. I have a gaming computer,PS3,360, Wii and a Wii U.
I know how a nintendo,x-box and PC fanboys are and how the act. But im not that familiar with sony fanboys.
Whats the typical behaviour of the sony fanboy and what arguments do they use?
All i have heard is "we got the better GoW". And that Uncharted 2&3 is the best games of all time. (tho i agree that Uncharted 2 is one hell of a game and a grand adventure, i have not played the third game yet.)
#2ShineboxerPosted 4/1/2013 8:57:54 PM
They can't accept that others are having more fun than them.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#3kuterPosted 4/1/2013 9:00:57 PM
A Fanboy is pretty much some one who is blind and think that the thing he owns is the best thing in the world, and nothing comes close to it. Kinda like Xbox user who think the fee they pay for their online gives them better servers.
#4Travarkas57Posted 4/1/2013 9:02:18 PM
Just like any other fanboy: an annoyance.
---
T r a v a r k a s 5 7 was here!
Happy Gaming!
#5SagovicPosted 4/1/2013 9:03:24 PM
Let's just say a fanboy is an alienated person, a puppet with no free will.
---
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
#6OmegaPosted 4/1/2013 9:04:10 PM
A miserable pile of secrets!
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
#7LuciferTerrorPosted 4/1/2013 9:09:18 PM(edited)
Hm..How should I say this..? Okay, I'll try to word myself as nicely as possible, TC. The Sony fanboys are scum. They are so pathetic that they would do whatever it takes to defend Sony. You are not capable to reason with them at all. No matter what you say, they just twist your words in order to have a reason to attack you. They are not even men in my eyes, because one who doesn't respect the opinions of others, is just a sorry excuse.

After all, isn't this a forum's purpose? To discuss!? Honestly..and I am not exaggerating here, even if Sony were to send assassins to slaughter their whole bloodline, they would STILL find a way to justify this course of action.

Edit: The Vita board is crawling with those morons.
---
~Top four games I have played thus far: Deadly Premonition, Wayfarer of the time, Witcher 2 and Skyrim.
#8Norlout(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 9:05:43 PM
I meant what is more stereotypical about a Sony fanboy?
#9ShineboxerPosted 4/1/2013 9:09:02 PM
I meant what is more stereotypical about a Sony fanboy?

They plug their ears when they hear just how horrible Sony is Financially.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#10Junpei_StupeiPosted 4/1/2013 9:40:31 PM(edited)
Someone who can't open their eyes and accept the truth. (Like how some of Sony's exclusives are selling sooo badly? They will never admit that despite showing them hard cold facts and sources.)

Someone who will never admit that Sony has done major mistakes in the PS3 era.

Someone who will call you a troll for saying anything negative about Sony.

Other synonyms include:

- Sheep
- Blind
- Delusional
- Western game fanboy
- Butthurt

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.