This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Smash Bros or PS Allstars?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Smash Bros or PS Allstars?
2 years ago#11
Smash Bros. There's just so much more to do, much more characters, massive amount of unlockables and not trying to bleed you dry with DLC.

All Stars feels very bare bones, the single player content just isn't there... and it feels cheap. The menus and interface are so cheap looking I just don't want to play the game.
2 years ago#12
rofflchopper posted...
Smash Bros. All-Stars is still a fun game, but it doesn't touch Smash Bros.

---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
2 years ago#13
Neither.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
2 years ago#14
Super Smash Bros. by a long shot. I've barely even touched PSASBR since I got it. The gameplay is wayyy to floaty.
---
Sig.
2 years ago#15
FaustXII posted...
All Stars is to SSB what Black Ops is to Mw2.

If you're trying to chime in with the rest of every here, I'd say that's a dreadful analogy. I find Black Ops to be a lot better than MW2 in alot of ways, plus it has Zombies.
2 years ago#16
use to be smash bros but now I dont care about either
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
2 years ago#17
SSB.

Characters are more famous
Better art style
Superior developer

and simply just a better game

---
Official Wiegraf Folles of the FFXV board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Silent Hill Downpour, Ratchet Collection
2 years ago#18
y000012500 posted...
FaustXII posted...
All Stars is to SSB what Black Ops is to Mw2.

If you're trying to chime in with the rest of every here, I'd say that's a dreadful analogy. I find Black Ops to be a lot better than MW2 in alot of ways, plus it has Zombies.

Zombies is like a SEPARATE GAME. Don't you people understand??
2 years ago#19
Junpei_Stupei posted...
SSB.

Characters are more famous
Better art style
Superior developer

and simply just a better game

Duh, of course they're more famous they've been around for years, and anyone who thinks people like Kratos, Nathan Drake, Ratchet and Clank, and Sly aren't PS All-Stars have a serious problem.

Art Style, does it really fricken matter?

I agree with the superior developer part, not bashing SB at all, but if it would have went to another developer people probably would have liked it more.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
2 years ago#20
y000012500 posted...
Which series do you prefer?

Asking here because I think Nintendo fans probably are just that, while Sony fans will usually acknowledge how good SSB is, while still liking the new brawler.

I honestly love both, but I think I prefer SSB as a game (Melee/Brawl being a tough fight for my fave). I basically just view PS All-Stars as Smash 4, really...
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Smash Bros or PS Allstars?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived