This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People that say they respect Kojima's decision of replacing Hayter are full ofit

#31TwiznoyPosted 4/2/2013 2:00:31 PM
brycemorr posted...
kaiser ryu posted...
brycemorr posted...
Zurrur posted...
Hayter is directing movie now, Kojima always wanted to direct a movie
Kojima is jealous

yep he is. Part of me is thinking its the Metal Gear Solid movie. Think about it.

No no no, movies set in Russia are filmed in Alaska. Films set in Alaska are shot in Washington. Movies set in Washington are shot on location or in Maine. Substitute any locations above with "somewhere in Canada" where applicable.

David Hayters in Alaska directing his first movie. I think its the Metal Gear Solid movies. Put those two together Along with what you said. Which of the Metal Gear games takes place in Russia? Now think about it.

Whooosh
---
I know you wanna do me, I'm as hot as a Jacuzzi.
#32St0ckingPosted 4/2/2013 10:10:25 PM
Bizarro_Sancho posted...
Shut up, TC. Just, shut up.....
#33darkness1018Posted 4/2/2013 10:21:16 PM
brycemorr posted...
kaiser ryu posted...
brycemorr posted...
Zurrur posted...
Hayter is directing movie now, Kojima always wanted to direct a movie
Kojima is jealous

yep he is. Part of me is thinking its the Metal Gear Solid movie. Think about it.

No no no, movies set in Russia are filmed in Alaska. Films set in Alaska are shot in Washington. Movies set in Washington are shot on location or in Maine. Substitute any locations above with "somewhere in Canada" where applicable.

David Hayters in Alaska directing his first movie. I think its the Metal Gear Solid movies. Put those two together Along with what you said. Which of the Metal Gear games takes place in Russia? Now think about it.

From Wikipedia "Hayter began filming on his directorial debut, Wolves.". Thats the movie he is directing NOT the MGS movie.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
#34Ace_DefectivePosted 4/2/2013 10:46:05 PM
Man I remember when Hayter was talking to Hayter in MGS4- oh wait, they didn't...

OMG SO DISRESPECTFUL
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tAjKHgxrJQ <3
Forever hoping for a sequel. Please make it happen, tri-Ace.