This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fallout or elder scrolls?

#21656stoogePosted 4/2/2013 3:58:59 PM
Morrowind>New Vegas>Fallout 3>Oblivion>Skyrim
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#22EnclavePosted 4/2/2013 4:04:49 PM
656stooge posted...

Let me modify this a bit as well as add.

Fallout 2 > Fallout > Daggerfall > Morrowind > Arena > New Vegas > Skyrim > Fallout Tactics > Oblivion > Fallout 3
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#23Killah PriestPosted 4/2/2013 4:08:04 PM
Old Elder Scrolls >>>>> Old Fallouts
New Fallouts >>>>> New Elder Scrolls

that pretty much works.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#24kupo1705Posted 4/2/2013 4:09:29 PM
Enclave posted...
656stooge posted...

Let me modify this a bit as well as add.

Fallout 2 > Fallout > Daggerfall > Morrowind > Arena > New Vegas > Skyrim > Fallout Tactics > Oblivion > Fallout 3

Fallout > New Vegas > Fallout 2 > Morrowind > Daggerfall > Skyrim > Fallout 3 > Oblivion > Arena

Yeah, I like NV more than 2, sue me.
#25OEIO999Posted 4/2/2013 4:11:30 PM
Fallout, Fallout 3 completely nuked my mind. It was AGGGGHHHHHHHHH-------------
#26CrimsonCorpPosted 4/2/2013 4:12:36 PM
Daggerfall? yeah I don't think so.

I've played Fallout 1 and 2 this past Nov-Dec. Fallout was fantastic. Once I got the basics down it was an awesome experience. I did have to use a walkthrough a few times though. And that 150 day countdown had me so stressed out. But I managed to finish the first quest with plenty of time to spare.

Fallout 2 was too hard for me, however. the world itself was way better than Fallout 1, but damn, every encounter that had an hostile NPC with a gun killed me 50% of the time. People have said the temple is hard as heck, but actually that was the easy part. I got all the way to the GECK, but afterwards, when hunting down the Enclave, I just gave up.

I'll try a pure sniper/ critical hit build whenever I play it again.
---
"In the Grim Darkness of the far future... there is only awesome"
#27DragoonGriffithPosted 4/2/2013 4:14:08 PM
kupo1705 posted...

Nothing wrong with that.
NV is for me like a 3D FO2, and both are favorites.
#28kupo1705Posted 4/2/2013 4:14:50 PM
CrimsonCorp posted...

I've played Fallout 1 and 2 this past Nov-Dec. Fallout was fantastic. Once I got the basics down it was an awesome experience. I did have to use a walkthrough a few times though. And that 150 day countdown had me so stressed out. But I managed to finish the first quest with plenty of time to spare.

Fallout 2 was too hard for me, however. the world itself was way better than Fallout 1, but damn, every encounter that had an hostile NPC with a gun killed me 50% of the time. People have said the temple is hard as heck, but actually that was the easy part. I got all the way to the GECK, but afterwards, when hunting down the Enclave, I just gave up.

I thought both were pretty easy.
2 was probably even easier since you get the best armour in the game like 10 minutes in.
#29kupo1705Posted 4/2/2013 4:17:09 PM
DragoonGriffith posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Nothing wrong with that.
NV is for me like a 3D FO2, and both are favorites.

2 was more of the same to me, which is good, but it didn't have the same impact as the first one.
I guess the same could be said about NV, but 3 was so forgettable it might as well not even exist.
#30EnclavePosted 4/2/2013 4:18:28 PM(edited)
CrimsonCorp posted...

If you want the game to become easy mode just head west and sneak into Navarro and get yourself some Advanced Power Armour Mk 2. You'll probably die a few times in the process but once you get it and get to safety the game becomes easy.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.