This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Demon's Souls free for PS+

#11Caer_DeathPosted 4/2/2013 4:39:32 PM
gtaking5 posted...
Now if only White Knight Chronicles would change their minds and leave their servers up a bit more too....

Someone start a petition to put it up on the PSN Store. That should allow them to keep the servers up.

Don't you know that digital downloads are the scourge of the industry? They starve developers to death and put the stake into the heart of otherwise perfectly funtional games! The would take down WKC servers SOONER if they put it up online! And then they'd infect all PS3 with viruses for those stupid enough to buy digital copies! Or some other malicious conspiracy!
---
The circle of life was founded by the god of America. Love it or leave it!
#12gtaking5Posted 4/2/2013 4:45:58 PM
gtaking5 posted...
Now if only White Knight Chronicles would change their minds and leave their servers up a bit more too....

Someone start a petition to put it up on the PSN Store. That should allow them to keep the servers up.

Don't you know that digital downloads are the scourge of the industry? They starve developers to death and put the stake into the heart of otherwise perfectly funtional games! The would take down WKC servers SOONER if they put it up online! And then they'd infect all PS3 with viruses for those stupid enough to buy digital copies! Or some other malicious conspiracy!

brb. Gonna go drink some cyanide.
---
Donít know where I come from
But I know where I have been
#13CaptainLukaPosted 4/2/2013 4:49:24 PM
MrMolinaro posted...
gtaking5 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Didn't they shut down the servers a while ago?

MP servers are still active. The last time they were going to shut them down they changed their minds 5 days before it was scheduled to happen.

This. Wasn't it because it was put up on the PSN store?

I'm not sure what the reason was to keep the servers up but that's a likely possibility. The story I read just had standard PR speak from ATLUS on the subject.

No, they decided to leave the game up since the community rallied for it yet again. Demon's Souls servers were supposed to be shut down multiple times.

The addition of it to the PSN was just a bonus allowing it to stay alive indefinitely. This was a little while after the servers were announced to stay open.
---
My spell check just had a mental breakdown...
http://i.minus.com/ibhGOcxiSygOh.gif
#14crazyman32Posted 4/2/2013 4:51:50 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Taran_McDohl posted...
Still can play offline...not every game needs multiplayer....

Demon's Souls does.

The servers are still up.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#15NayikoPosted 4/2/2013 4:52:38 PM
I think they've extended the servers for Demons Souls three times now? I was on it the other day and had no problem invading people.

I've been meaning to go back through it and make another Blueblood build but too many games in the backlog.