This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What does DLC mean to you?

#11ZHolyMadmanPosted 4/2/2013 7:53:16 PM
It means "Cash Grab".
---
April is "Daily Random Lyric Month"! Lyric for April 2nd:
"Your menstruating heart - it ain't bleedin' enough for two."
#12Still__RippinPosted 4/2/2013 8:25:04 PM
DLC only means one thing. Downloadable content. But, this is a wah wah wah crybaby circle jerk thread so l guess l should have seen all those other votes coming. Uhhhh, off to buy Bioshock Season Pass now. Can't wait for that sweet sweet DLC
---
Oddly enough, l can't think of a sig right now. Please, feel free to suggest one for me.
#13crazyman32Posted 4/2/2013 8:27:44 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
DLC only means one thing. Downloadable content. But, this is a wah wah wah crybaby circle jerk thread so l guess l should have seen all those other votes coming. Uhhhh, off to buy Bioshock Season Pass now. Can't wait for that sweet sweet DLC

I got the Bioshock Season Pass well worth it to me and yeah I just laugh at the crying about DLC.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#14evecharmevePosted 4/2/2013 8:48:24 PM
Well your paying 20 bucks for something that basically is. Oh we are gonna like give you new characters and weapons and a mode or something maybe sometime, just give us money now. it'll be cheaper ;p
---
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.
#15crazyman32Posted 4/2/2013 8:56:24 PM
evecharmeve posted...
Well your paying 20 bucks for something that basically is. Oh we are gonna like give you new characters and weapons and a mode or something maybe sometime, just give us money now. it'll be cheaper ;p

I paid for it and obviously had no problem with paying the $20 which is a great price for a season pass.
---
I apologize for nothing.
#16SlaynWilderGL3Posted 4/2/2013 8:59:15 PM
ZHolyMadman posted...
It means "Cash Grab".

---
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503
#17Still__RippinPosted 4/2/2013 8:59:31 PM
evecharmeve posted...

Yeah, it will be cheaper. This isn't going to be some hack bs multplayer gun pack lol. Are you kidding me? The Bioshock DLC will be great I'm sure. New characters??? Do you even know what you are talking about? Say your most anticipated game said "oh, order now and get the full game for only $40!" Why would you not?
---
Oddly enough, l can't think of a sig right now. Please, feel free to suggest one for me.
#18evecharmevePosted 4/2/2013 9:00:05 PM
How is 20 bucks for something you know nothing about or even when you'll get it make it a good deal already?
---
50 hours wasted.
#19evecharmevePosted 4/2/2013 9:03:05 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
evecharmeve posted...

Yeah, it will be cheaper. This isn't going to be some hack bs multplayer gun pack lol. Are you kidding me? The Bioshock DLC will be great I'm sure. New characters??? Do you even know what you are talking about? Say your most anticipated game said "oh, order now and get the full game for only $40!" Why would you not?

ripped from the product description

"More Game, More Guns, More Power
Extend the narrative and adventure with the BioShock Infinite Season Pass.

Get three all new add-on packs for the price of two.

Get Day 1 bonuses with The Early Bird Special Pack, only available to Season Pass holders

New Stories
- New Characters -
New Weapons "

Ya do you umm know what your buying? or do I need to post that futurama meme.
---
50 hours wasted.
#20crazyman32Posted 4/2/2013 9:04:53 PM
evecharmeve posted...
How is 20 bucks for something you know nothing about or even when you'll get it make it a good deal already?

The DLC for Bioshock 1 was good and since Infinite is being done by Levine&the rest of team behind Bioshock 1 I have no doubts this DLC will be good.
---
I apologize for nothing.