This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why aren't more people furious that SE LIED TO US?

#11jammiesPosted 4/3/2013 3:35:01 AM
lepeos posted...
What is it that is so appealing about Versus?

I've been wondering this. Is there a ton of info/screenshots/gameplay vids available? I don't really follow FF, so I'm interested to see what the fuss is about.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#12ZiggletoothPosted 4/3/2013 3:44:01 AM
companies are not human beings.

they are unable to lie.
some people within the company might have thought something was feasible at one time but later on it becomes clear it didn't turn out this way.

companies are not girlfriends.

the feeling of hurt you have is quite worrying, I suggest you get some help.
---
He feared that his home should appear to Gods and men.
Dreadful, dank and hated even by the Gods. Hades -Iliad 20.64-65
#13crazyman32Posted 4/3/2013 3:50:38 AM(edited)
You have some serious issues TC you need too relax and stop being obsessed with a game company.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#14zerooo0Posted 4/3/2013 3:59:34 AM
crazyman32 posted...
You have some serious issues TC you need too relax and stop being obsessed with a game company.

First of all this

Second, would you rather them cancel it, or move it to the PS4?
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Cyborg.
#15balmung2100Posted 4/3/2013 5:43:07 AM
This is one of the problems I have with this generation of gamers. People want to act like a victim about everything. "F naw! They lied!! Why ain't y'all mad!? ahhhhhhh I hate it!!". Get out of here with that ****.
---
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
#16bad3ip420Posted 4/3/2013 5:48:25 AM
Raven_Cyarm posted...
why is everyone so nonchalant about it?

Because it's a ****ing videogame? Go outside.

^This

Seriously, who gets worked up on a game? That's why I sometimes troll the Vita and WiiU boards because it's so hilarious to see the reaction of the nerds
---
PSN: Remall69 (Playing: Dragon's Dogma)
"MC: Gutts l Pawn: Griffith (JOIN THE BAND OF THE HAWK NOW!)
#17shinra35800Posted 4/3/2013 5:50:16 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-Versus-XIII-Playstation-3/dp/B000ZK9QBY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364993348&sr=8-1&keywords=final+fantasy+versus+xiii
#18kel25Posted 4/3/2013 6:00:41 AM
I never really cared about the game to begin with. It was just a spin off of a main game that was being done by the same team that did the Kingdom Hearts games, which I've never enjoyed.

It didn't help that I hated FF X-2, XI, XII, and XIII. When they announced they were making sequels to FF XIII all of my interest in the series died.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#19shinra35800Posted 4/3/2013 6:01:31 AM
It has nothing to do with the main game.

It is like what FFT is to FFXII.
#20sevil_yelimsPosted 4/3/2013 6:07:29 AM
I'd rather a game take it's time than be rushed out in an unfinished or poor state.

And if Versus isn't ready then it isn't ready. Although I'm more interested in Versus than I am another Lightning game or a Kingdom Hearts rehash if I can be honest.

As for Eidos, did no one enjoy their lineup at all?
---
Capcom Math: 4 + 5 = 6 #RE6