This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why aren't more people furious that SE LIED TO US?

#51pokemon_45_79_1Posted 4/3/2013 11:02:23 PM
I am mad at SE bungling of versus and other games during this gen, also news flash Versus will not do what it was suppose to do its coming out to late this gen kind of like what Type-0 did came out to late to have an effect.

Versus will be the same, theres no way it will live up to the hype not after 7 years of development hell, to SE this game is there holy grail the one game that could be there best work for there in house games.

Now that wada has stepped down that damn info ban that kept Nomura from talking about versus, should be lifted.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#52BrutalBrockenPosted 4/3/2013 11:04:13 PM
MajorZero posted...
BrutalBrocken posted...
balmung2100 posted...
This is one of the problems I have with this generation of gamers. People want to act like a victim about everything. "F naw! They lied!! Why ain't y'all mad!? ahhhhhhh I hate it!!". Get out of here with that ****.

You forgot to mention that he's going to boycott or get signs and never buy another game, etc,etc

It's a weird sense of entitlement, I don't know where it comes from, the advent of the internet giving a voice to those who aren't responsible enough to have one maybe?

Anyways SE is a company like any other, balancing $$ with creativity...you don't see me returning my "Presidents' Choice" chocolate chip cookies and writing a letter since 5 of them were busted and broken in the pack (they're so delicious!)

Ive been gaming since 1988 and I never felt like a company lied to me or im entitled to something. If I don't like it I dont buy it. Im still hoping for a Chrono Trigger/Cross sequel and Shenmue 3. But you don't see me on here goinmg "Waa wheres my games, whys Capcom/Sega screwing with me" If I get them awesome, if not I have plenty of other game options to keep me busy.
---
1 Brocken to rule them all!!
XBOX- Brutal Brocken PS3- BrutalBrocken
#53embrandedonePosted 4/3/2013 11:36:14 PM
It's because when people think of Square-Enix, they don't think of quality...they think of crap and watered-down crap at that.

Meanwhile, The Last Guardian is not gonna come out on the PS3...now THAT'S something to be mad about.

FF Versus? They can keep storing it where the sun don't shine.
---
Attacking someone's user level is a last defense for the weak and impotent
#54BrutalBrockenPosted 4/4/2013 12:28:20 AM
embrandedone posted...
It's because when people think of Square-Enix, they don't think of quality...they think of crap and watered-down crap at that.

Meanwhile, The Last Guardian is not gonna come out on the PS3...now THAT'S something to be mad about.

FF Versus? They can keep storing it where the sun don't shine.

During the 16 bit and 32 bit era I would buy anything with the squaresoft logo and I was never dissapointed. Nowadays since the Enix merger I really am more careful in what I buy there has been alot of shovelware
I mean there is a tremendous amount of games that they could make sequels with in the Square backlog. The Chrono series, Tobal, The Mana series, Bouncer could be the game it was supposed to be, Secret of Evermore, Bushido Blade, The SaGa series, Xenogears, Brave Fencer Musashi, Ehrgeiz, and Vagrant Story. All of these I'd love some real sequels too.
But I won't sit here and cry about it. Plus wasn't Versus 13 turned into FF 15?
---
1 Brocken to rule them all!!
XBOX- Brutal Brocken PS3- BrutalBrocken
#55RPG maniac87Posted 4/4/2013 12:35:52 AM
embrandedone posted...

People think you should stand up for your own opinions and stop acting like their spokesman.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#56Spiroth_KweehhPosted 4/4/2013 2:47:19 AM(edited)
shinra35800 posted...
@Spiroth_Kweehh:

u obviously don't know what mythos means. TRY HARDER.

quote: "Although using the same Fabula Nova Crystallis mythology as Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns and Type-0, the title is not directly related to any of them."

I REPEAT: ...not directly related to any of them.

FFT series: each one = ...not directly related to any of them.

and btw:
MYTHOS:
1.The pattern of basic values and attitudes of a people, characteristically transmitted through myths and the arts.
2. the underlying system of beliefs, esp. those dealing with supernatural forces, characteristic of a particular cultural group.
3. the interrelationship of value structures and historical experiences of a people, usually given expression through the arts.

inb4mythostopicsalldowntheboard.

Godammit.

1) Thanks for repeating exactly, and I mean exactly what I said regarding Fabula Nova Crystallis games (FINAL FANTASY XIII, FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII, FINAL FANTASY Type-0).

Quoting myself word for word from post #41:

"Why are you trying to present the argument as if I said FINAL FANTASY XIII connects with FINAL FANTASYVersus XIII?
They share Mythos. Nothing more.

On the other hand, FINAL FANTASY Tactics is de facto connected to FINAL FANTASY XII, as is Tactics Advance, Tactics Advance 2, Vagrant Story, Revenant Wings, and even Crystal Defenders.
They don't share Mythos, they're canonically connected, taking place in different Years in the history of Ivalice, unlike the FFXIII/Type-0/FFVXIII or FFI-V/Dimensions/4HoL situation, which just share Mythos."

Can you even read? Nowhere did I say the Fabula Nova Crystallis games are connected. They just share Mythos.
Ivalice installments are ALL connected though. Canonically connected with connecting plots.

DAMN.

2) LOL at you, for trying to educate me, a Greek person, who lives in Greece, has Greek language as his native language, and has been actively learning Greek in dedicated schools for 20 years, on a Greek word.

Lmao all the way to whatever country you're from.

---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#57majin nemesisPosted 4/4/2013 2:47:51 AM
embrandedone posted...

is that confirmed?
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#58shinra35800Posted 4/4/2013 2:55:24 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
shinra35800 posted...
@Spiroth_Kweehh:

quote: "Although using the same Fabula Nova Crystallis mythology as Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns and Type-0, the title is not directly related to any of them."

and btw:
MYTHOS:
1.The pattern of basic values and attitudes of a people, characteristically transmitted through myths and the arts.
2. the underlying system of beliefs, esp. those dealing with supernatural forces, characteristic of a particular cultural group.
3. the interrelationship of value structures and historical experiences of a people, usually given expression through the arts.

Godammit.

1) Thanks for repeating exactly, and I mean exactly what I said regarding Fabula Nova Crystallis games (FINAL FANTASY XIII, FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII, FINAL FANTASY Type-0).

"Why are you trying to present the argument as if I said FINAL FANTASY XIII connects with FINAL FANTASYVersus XIII?

On the other hand, FINAL FANTASY Tactics is de facto connected to FINAL FANTASY XII, as is Tactics Advance, Tactics Advance 2, Vagrant Story, Revenant Wings, and even Crystal Defenders.
They don't share Mythos, they're canonically connected, taking place in different Years in the history of Ivalice, unlike the FFXIII/Type-0/FFVXIII or FFI-V/Dimensions/4HoL situation, which just share Mythos."

Can you even read? Nowhere did I say the Fabula Nova Crystallis games are connected. They just share Mythos.
Ivalice installments are ALL connected though. Canonically connected with connecting plots.

DAMN.

2) LOL at you, for trying to educate me, a Greek person, who lives in Greece, has Greek language as his native language, and has been actively learning Greek in dedicated schools for 20 years, on a Greek word.

too stupid to even respond to. blocked.
#59Spiroth_KweehhPosted 4/4/2013 3:06:58 AM
shinra35800 posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
shinra35800 posted...
@Spiroth_Kweehh:

and btw:
MYTHOS:

Godammit.

DAMN.

too stupid to even respond to. blocked.

OMG!

1) Not only do you not understand that we're saying the same thing about Fabula Nova Crystallis games.

2) Not only you have no idea about Ivalice and its games.

3) Not only you tried to look "cool" by using the wikepedia way to present yourself as if you are educated on a foreign word, and failed because you unluckily tried to do it in a person whose native language is the language of said word's origin.

4) But also you are stubborn, and ended this without accepting the truth, but in the expected cowardly flee way, with the expected insult thrown in too.

Good riddance. Bye.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world