This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats with jrpgs and airships?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Whats with jrpgs and airships?
3 years ago#31
PurelyDivine posted...
Megathorn22 posted...
I agree, TC. Seems over used. I think it's high time they think up new ways to air travel.

Cyborg Pterodactyls.

You saw it here first.

I don't think Ridley would let Samus ride on him.

.... I see this spawning some horrible abominations of fan art ...
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
3 years ago#32
HappyBull posted...
I noticed in the millions upon millions of jrpgs i've played over the years, at least 90% of those feature airship technology.

Millions and millions, eh? Even with the obvious sarcasm you fail.

Of course, i could always post a topic asking why people push the regional aspects of gaming when it's not a necessity to playing games. That would be like asking why Veruca Salt was a bad egg after the fact that the bad egg alarm went off. The regionally challenged simply have an abnormal view of gaming.
She blinded me with region ....
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW
3 years ago#33
In the........ millions and millions of jrpgs I've played, only about a dozen have featured airships, and most of them are called _inal _antasy. Can you ******* believe that ****?
The circle of life was founded by the god of America. Love it or leave it!
3 years ago#34
Airships are a very convenient and logical form of travel. Even if the airship is just one of those "choose your destination from a list" vessels, it's still necessary if the story cant account for "teleport anywhere" magic.

Also, airships + world maps = the best combination ever.
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Whats with jrpgs and airships?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived